Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
A little TT for those that would like to put him in your post and torture TT by making him find them all once he gets back lol.

Start tagging your post with Little TT ;)~

Attachments

• Little_TT.png
    Little_TT.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,430

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thank you for starting this thread and keeping us updated, Salem. Did TT mention whether he smelled like caramel?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot to tell you all this! I DID ask him! I told him that when everyone found out he was in the hospital we all just knew that he had his Buzz and lots of dual coils. I asked him so does the room smell like Caramel Cream up in there? His response "not really because I am vaping it under the covers!" I LOL'd at that one and can't believe I almost forgot to tell you all.
BTW- He took his Buzz and most every carto he owns so he is set with vaping supplies for awhile :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
A little TT for those that would like to put him in your post and torture TT by making him find them all once he gets back lol.

Start tagging your post with Little TT ;)~

LOL DeXter did you notice that all of our avis are TTs? We have vowed to wear them
until he returns :)

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
We'll all step away from this Earth one day, cash out, then dissipate into whatever comes next. For most of us, the vacuum we leave will be reconciled by an implosion of immediate family and the nearest of friends, a momentary adjustment, a shift of the cosmos felt seismically by almost no one.

TT's passage would be different, larger in scope by orders of magnitude I'm not prepared to absorb just now--Hence whatever strength of body I'm not using at the moment I'm directing skyward on the off chance the palm of his right hand will be open to accept it and add it to his own.

We miss you, TT. We're not prepared for a tomorrow that doesn't include you.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Be strong, TT.

Salem, (if you think it is a good idea), how about editing the first post in this thread with your status update each time you talk to Mr. or Ms. TT (add a date and time) instead of having your updates scattered throughout the thread. That way we can quickly read the latest TT status from you without reading through all of the posts.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks for this Salem. I'll admit openly, I'm not one who "prays". For T, I will happily make an exception. I've already lit a candle sending positive wishes for him. I'm sure there's someone looking after him - T has friends in all the right places.

I know that he will really appreciate that Elphaba. :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks, Salem. I'll be sure to check in here often as possible to get the updates. Be sure to give him all our love and best wishes.

Thank you too Free. I know that he will be thrilled to see you here :) That by itself will bring a big old grin to his face.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
What!? Where would I go? I was never really gone. LD is always there... like a friend... or a stalker... or to stalk your friend... or whatever. ;-)

Hmmm well you sure did hide well. We looked for you. LOL I have been trying to call TT for the last 30 minutes and his line is busy. I feel sure that he has lots of family checking up on him. I will keep trying though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread