• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tucson & Southern AZ Vapers Congregate Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Red Garter sounds good if the have a patio just in case :D I'm pretty open on schedule. Anybody gonna take charge or shall I?

If you would Zorba, yes PLEASE take charge!! I'm incredibly busy w/schoolwork and a school organization I belong too, so it would be wonderful if you could become the organizer. Thank you so much.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Weekends work best for me. I will be stuck in Costa Rica (how sad :p) until 3/13/10, though.

I'm using a 510 with 6 or 7 flavors from stricklyejuice. Is it weird that my favorite flavor is unflavored?

LoL...Oh yes it must be absolutely HORRIBLE to be stuck in Costa Rica. Oh the horror! (I can only hope to be so horrified some day :))

If you are able to take some pictures of any frogs you see while your there ~ I would LOVE to see them! (I'm an amphibian lover and they have some GREAT frog species there!)

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Zorba that would be excellent if it is a forte of yours. So far discussions have involved the 3/20 weekend or the next i believe. From The Man's comment I am guessing that would be his first available as well. I am pretty flexible. Thats what we have so far so the rest be up to you señor.

LoL...Oh yes it must be absolutely HORRIBLE to be stuck in Costa Rica. Oh the horror! (I can only hope to be so horrified some day :))

If you are able to take some pictures of any frogs you see while your there ~ I would LOVE to see them! (I'm an amphibian lover and they have some GREAT frog species there!)

MaryMarcelle, I know, right? they are like so into like reforestation, demilitarized governments, diplomacy, real food, et cetera... yuck! JK.

They specialize in eco/ethno tourism so I will be taking canopy/museum/plantation tours instead of buying trinkets :lol:. Will see if I can catch some frog shots. :) (only 8 megapix:()

I have been gently reminded by a lovely lady of the board here that there be rules and if we don't follow them we get the ruler across the knuckles like bad little school boys did in the 60's :)
Been yakking with Arvidx and he and Helen showed me this forum.
I have a buddy who owns the C-Note lounge. He is friendly to vapers and a very good friend of my wife has a band, they play c/w and rock. when they are at c-note on friday and saturday nights they play c/w but alot of it is southern fried. an incredibly good band. good beer, good vaping and I live stream their band on the weekends they play there so if you get a chance drop by anywhere from 8pm until closing, I will be the vapehead by the camera drinking beer and streaming the band on the net :)
I know a few other biz owners around town too, been contacting them to see if they are cool to us vape folk hanging out and vaping, not a one has said no yet so let's start getting togther and having a vape and relaxing liek we should be, and used to be able to do :)

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
come join me this friday and saturday. I will introduce you to a totally kic-... band, and you can come vape with me and share a beer or two..

I would totally come down to meet you this weekend, but I have to go out of town for a conference :(

I'm going to post right now about the 3/20 though maybe we could meet then.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Okay everyone....how is March 20th looking for you all? I'm not sure what everyone's "social" schedule is like and that is a Saturday so if you want to move it to a Sunday (03/21/10) that would also work for me.

I am definitely saving those dates in March because I am very much looking forward to a Tucson Vape Social!

How about everyone else? You guys think you can make it on that date and do we still want to try Red Garter?

I've been stocking up on juices so that I have enough to share and even bought a new PV (Joye 510) to add to my collection! I'd love to try out some of your fave juices and see what everyone is vaping!

Can't wait to meet you all and learn more about vaping! :shock:

god I haven't been to the garter in ages. I could try to break away on that night for an hour or two to go there, but the band is streaming that night so will be back and forth for me. unless you all want to go the c-note and vape there that would be cool too, won't have to run around then...

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Well as I believe MauiSun is going to be a great contact to have here in Tucson... aaand he already has a vape friendly location so long as he can be sure we have a nice area which is not too loud to hang out in, I say I'm willing to check out the C-Note if its Saturday night. On the other hand depending on our locations and preferences for the time of day... Saturday during the day at Red Garter or some time Sunday at Red Garter works too. So lets start with this...

Preference for meeting time:

1) Saturday Day
2) Saturday Night
3) Sunday Day
4) Sunday Night

Everybody here so far lets see where our preferences align. Pick Two or Three and put them in order of preference. Also feel free to note any time that will not work.

Here's mine

I prefer:

2 then
3 then

but i can work with any.

2 and 3 work. I will be tired for 3 since I stream the band both friday and saturday nights and don't get out of the bar until after 0200. we can gather before the band plays at 9pm to chat and check out new hardware and fluids and stuff, and then when the band cranks up we can move to another section of the bar less noisy, or just sit there and vape and chat inbetween songs. your choice either way :)
Looking forward to meeting some of you folks. supplies will be carried at the c-note so you can get anything you need right there...

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
I prefer Saturday Afternoon/Evening. C note sounds like the best choice for location (we were never married to the Red Garter idea anyway!)

How about 7:00 or 8:00ish at the C Note on Saturday March 20th? That would give us some initial "quiet" time to meet and greet and discuss ~ while hopefully giving Maui enough time to chat with us before he has to start setting up ..and then those of us that would like to stick around and see the band can do so :)

Sound like a Plan?

I've never been to the C Note ~ where is it? What's the crowd like? What's the dress code like? (You know us girls...always need to know what to wear!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread