Status
Not open for further replies.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Har...do you think vaping dehydrates you?
Absolutely! Vaping will suck the moisture out of your mouth, throat and nasal cavities.

I drink a whole lot more water than I used to in order to combat dehydration. I usually know I’m well into dehydration when I start losing the flavor.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Absolutely! Vaping will suck the moisture out of your mouth, throat and nasal cavities.

I drink a whole lot more water than I used to in order to combat dehydration. I usually know I’m well into dehydration when I start losing the flavor.

Wow...I didn't know that. In that case, I think Hottoddy's source may have been more applicable than I thought. Guess I outta water-up and case a bit of Visine in my kit.

:facepalm:

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Wow...I didn't know that. In that case, I think Hottoddy's source may have been more applicable than I thought. Guess I outta water-up and case a bit of Visine in my kit.

:facepalm:
Another up-side to drinking more water is it will help flush out those chemicals you've injested while smoking all those years. The down side is that you may need a gold plated bathroom pass :D

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Hay to another San Antonin! If you eye twitches it means you will be the next multi million dollar lottery winner!!!!! Ive never herd of anyone having that issue. But it could very well be from cig with drawls But Im just guessing.

Well, hello there, buzzzlove! I like the way you think...I'll pick up that ticket on my way in to work tomorrow. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread