UberGreen Noobular questions - Halo Triton/G6 startup coming in a few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Zombie Apocalypse is a strawberry cake (obviously!); quite yummy.
White Rabbit is a sweet coconut that blends itself to many other flavors. I've added a bit to Tribeca: very nice.

Cool! Yeah, that's what I'm figuring I'll end up doing. Ordered 30ml of Tribeca & 7ml of Torque56 (+pack of Torque cartos) thinking I could tweak em a bit with dabs of some of these other flavors.

Not that they NEED changing. Hell, I haven't even tasted em yet. Just knowing myself and my taste buds.

Like someone said earlier in this post "I don't think I've ever taken a drag off a cigarette and said 'THAT'S DELICIOUS!' "
(I'm paraphrasing... and I believe it was Boston Vapah)

Clearly some taste better than others (Camels vs. 305's is night and day), but the possibilities are endless in The Land of Vape
... which is EXACTLY why I'm so psyched about this whole thing.

SmokieTreats:smokie: will now actually be VaporTreat-taculars.:vapor: And bring me much Happiness.:D

That's my theory, anyhow.

Time will tell.

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Yeah, as I understand it, the Halo USB chargers cut off when the light turns blue. So you shouldn't have to worry about over-charging your batteries. I don't worry, anyway -- I've far too many things to worry about to sit around watching batteries on a charger. If I'm wrong and my habit reduces the batteries' life, then so be it.

So, since I don't plan to worry about keeping a constant :blink:eyeball peeled:blink: ... if I happen fall asleep with one a these plugged in - is that a major no-no? Or will the USB cutoff protect it from damaging the battery. Obviously the manufacturer will tell you to remove from charger as soon as it's done.
Just wondering about others' experiences in real world application.

And the battery having no memory issues means I can plug it in whenever, partially charged or fully depleted, right?
That'll be great, because who wants to run out of battery juice when yer out and about? (I highly doubt everyone knows exactly how much battery life they've got left at any given time in all their different bats.)

Foolish questions, I know.:rolleyes: Just tryin to get em all out of the way.:D

You guys are all awesome, by the way. Keep it up!:toast:

Boston Vapah

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
Sup there Smokie, I plug my G6's in at night and in the mornin...they're ready to rock and roll. I also don't wait for one of my batts to get depleted before a recharge (although sometimes it happens). I rotate them all the time and have been doing it this way for a little over a month without issue. Mind you I'm speaking to the G6's and can't offer any input with regard to the Triton (yet).

Your questions aren't foolish...mine were the same when I got my kit and I'll bet most, if not all, can say the same.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
the current most popular USB charging circuit is the Maxim, and it has loads of safety features. one of which is a shut off when the battery signals full to the processor.

so, keeping these plugged in overnight is fine. what is bad is if you keep it plugged into your car charger when it's 95 F outside and 145 in your car on a blacktop parking lot...then the safety features may not engage and you get bad stuffs.

but inside your own home or office, under normal conditions, the charging circuits wont let the battery overcharge.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
@Treats - you crack me up. You already have enough gear on the way to open your own vape/juice store. Fantastic :) However...

Your homework assignment for this Thurs is to fill and vape. :) In this vein, we are all "chasing the vape" and I really don't care what Halo hardware you use or Halo juice. All that matters to me is that you never smoke a cigy again using Halo stuff and understand that vaping inherently involves some trial and error and a "point of reference" is also a valuable dimension to glean.

Zillons go no further than the Blu looser thing. Zillons go no further than a G6 with a cart or maybe a tank. Zillons go all the way to the end of the Halo eco system and are happy campers. Others keep going outside the Halo eco system or "straddle" multiple universes/mods. LOL

It just depends on the individual and far be it for me or anyone else to tell you exactly what will work for you given that you have already found Paradise Island aka Planet Halo and that's the secret key to keep you off el stinkos. Of course, you won't know any of this until you actually start sucking on a tip. (cough) Please. :) After you start sucking on a tip lol your thoughts will help all of us provide you with additional guidance and direction. Don't get me wrong, asking questions any time of the day or night is always a good thing but we need feedback from your Thursday vape.

Last edited:

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Don't get me wrong, asking questions any time of the day or night is always a good thing but we need feedback from your Thursday vape.

Okay.
I'll be quiet.
ZIP IT!!!.jpg

randomnumbers18

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Lexington, KY, USA

Smokie, I don't think SeniorBoy was saying be quiet, so much as "Help us help you". So far, from what I've seen on this forum, everyone is VERY willing to help and everyone loves to hear a great Halo success story. The thing is that until you're actually living the vape, it's hard for anyone to give you advice. You'll run into more problems, questions, and your own answers as you start jumping into it. That's just my :2c: :)

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Smokie, I don't think SeniorBoy was saying be quiet, so much as "Help us help you". So far, from what I've seen on this forum, everyone is VERY willing to help and everyone loves to hear a great Halo success story. The thing is that until you're actually living the vape, it's hard for anyone to give you advice. You'll run into more problems, questions, and your own answers as you start jumping into it. That's just my :2c: :)

Exactly! Thank you. My apologies to Treats :) I could have done a better job of posting my thoughts. Have we bonded yet! lol :)

@Treats - Promise to suck a tip for us! LOL

I love the 650 when I'm out and about because it's "balanced" with a tank. I hold it like a cigar and then wrap my pudgy hands around the steering weal while vaping and driving in the car. I also like the 400 when I want to be really really stealthy with a cart screwed onto it. Not so much anymore but loved it at the start. Very very small and easy to hide anywhere.

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Exactly! Thank you. My apologies to Treats :) I could have done a better job of posting my thoughts. Have we bonded yet! lol :)

@Treats - Promise to suck a tip for us! LOL

Haha! Just bein a smartass. No apologies necessary, my friend. & By All Means - :vapor: away - on my behalf. As I will on YOUR behalf when it all gets here.

Will tomorrow ever come??? (well, technically:no. Today is merely yesterday's tomorrow. And when tomorrow arrives, it will be today:p)

I love the 650 when I'm out and about because it's "balanced" with a tank. I hold it like a cigar and then wrap my pudgy hands around the steering weal while vaping and driving in the car. I also like the 400 when I want to be really really stealthy with a cart screwed onto it. Not so much anymore but loved it at the start. Very very small and easy to hide anywhere.

That's what I figured with the 400's: compact & more streamlined with an XL cart. Just for transitioning... which is the only reason I also got a G6 in the 1st place. I smoke like crazy when I'm out & about, & didn't want to be hauling some monster device around with me.

Multiple smaller ones (in pockets/holsters, whatever) is fine by me, so long as I'm not gonna be getting significantly less enjoyable vapes in the process. (?)

Thanks, SeniorBoy, & EVERYONE ELSE...

This crash course in brain surgery (hardly, I know:rolleyes:) has made a big difference to me.

& I will continue to ask questions/post results when the gear is Actually In My Hands.:vapor:
Just stuff I was curious about BEFORE it got here.:D

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread