UFS pointers

Status
Not open for further replies.

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
A quick tip for using 100% VG in the UFS. Add a small amount of distilled water. I use a ratio of 1ml distilled water to 30ml of juice. This is just for flow and should not effect the flavor.

As far as settings, I would use a quarter turn open on the Juice control, then to prime the atty close the air control, take a quick sharpish drag, without firing the mod, till you hear a gurgle. Re open the air control all the way and take a vape. It will probably be slightly flooded. Vape on it till it is where you like then re-close the air control till it is about a quarter to half turn from closed. This should get you close. You will have to teak it from there.

One more thing though. I have never used a HH .357 before, but I have heard that they have a bit of a learning curve to them as well. Might take you a while to get it dialed in. I don't know if you have dripped with one before, but I would make sure you are completely familiar with that atty first and then put it in the UFS. It will make learning the UFS easier if that is the only thing you are focused on having to learn.

vintage6767

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
stupid place
for me, i close up all air flow when filling in the juice. Follow by slight air hole opening then turn down the tank slowly while trying till u think is just nice but not a lot running in then u can stay at that tuning . If u find ur UFS is too dry after few vape then turn up the ufs top tank to allow air in then turn back down. When u turn, u will see bubbles which means the juice are getting in. i try to find u a video, it helps me alot.

vintage6767

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
stupid place
Uninterrupted Feed System (UFS) - YouTube

here is the video... by the way, i realise that its not important that the air hole of atty is not facing out. Its ok cause there are still gaps even when you cant see the air hole of atty. it took me quite awhile before i master it, its worth it !
Someone told me that before and soon you will be passing down the message. the worse part of the ufs tuning will be flood. U can do it !

Cheers

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I use BB in mine.

Keeping the atomizer tight in the connector is especially important with the UFS.

Close the tank off if its flooding, open the air.

When its running dry, unscrew the cap a few times until its wet again. Adjust the tank as needed.

I never dilute my BB, ever, thats not an optoon.

Last edited:

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
what is this putting it down you speak of?? :)

Tuning juice flow is a matter of a little at a time until you find the sweet spot... slowly, slowly, open the juice flow control ring until there's just enough, and then be very wary about taking it too much further. With the 306 or a 357, it's teeny tiny amounts between perfect and flooding/gurgling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread