Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
She 92 years young Anna.
With them shades on you can swap those numbers about!

I’m most definitely not about the monarchy but I must admit that when I sit down to watch the rugby or football (the correct name ;)), I don’t stand up but I’m as close as a man can get to shedding a single, solitary tear when they sing our national anthem.
Makes me glad to be a dapper, well spoken English gent. Who cares if I got these bad boys...
9E88D445-C5A3-4E56-8428-8662D8638021.jpeg

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
Reactions: Zutankhamun

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
But it won't help me coz I'm an atheist :p

Great minds think alike I guess ;)
Although, I spose I’d better kick it with agnostic. I’m a wise man but I couldn’t be positive. I’m probably right though :lol:

So you're telling us you've got the teeth of a seven year old? That's worrying, dude. o_O

sparkling pearly whites me. If I took a picture they’d take your peepers out!

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have the teeth of a newborn infant. Absolutely none. Although I'm pretty sure there aren't two more sets in there, lurking to come out like there are with newborns. Nothing in my oral surgery X rays like indicates that.

It's too bad, really, but at least I'll avoid the drooling, crying, wailing bleeding and applying ice to the face. I already did all that.

One of those "so bad it's not that bad moments" because you literally forget how awful the pain was, like, I REMEMBER removing my dentures for the first time (they said to leave them in for three days to minimize swelling even at the time I was like, "That can't be a good idea." LOL. When I did take them out, it took me a few tries to "rip off the bandaid as it were, but when I did, I just remember what was ATTACHED to the top denture and no longer ATTACHED to the roof of my mouth before I gently placed it on the counter, and then (according to the husband) fainted.

I bet the swoon was the best part. LOL.

Anna

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
...Having said that, most people I've recommended vaping to I've recommended cigalikes because one thing that tends to put people off I've found is the idea of messing around with bottles of juice and coils - they're happier to begin with at least something that they can just plug and play with. These days though with pod systems like Juul, I'd probably recommend them...

I agree, pod systems do appear to be the successor to cig-a-likes. However, I can't see Juul taking off in the UK the way it did in the USA due to the current TPD restrictions on liquid strength. (No 50mg/ml for us, oh no!)

2,9 million people smoking less has to be a good thing...

...I don't think most people have an issue with people vaping outside in public places, inside in enclosed spaces would be an issue for some...

Interestingly enough, the number of UK vapers has stalled since the EU regulations were implemented in 2016... :glare:

And trust me, there are lots of people have a problem with vapers vaping outside if it happens anywhere near them. (My argument is if they want to remain smoke/vape free, go INSIDE! That's what they claimed they wanted with the smoking ban, isn't it? :evil: Inside for them, outside for us! :pervy:)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
And trust me, there are lots of people have a problem with vapers vaping outside if it happens anywhere near them. (My argument is if they want to remain smoke/vape free, go INSIDE! That's what they claimed they wanted with the smoking ban, isn't it? Inside for them, outside for us!)
I would make a different, much simpler "argument".

But since I don't wish to risk the wrath of the forum's management, I won't spell it out. :laugh:

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread