Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Unfortunately I have to stop my partenership with UK seller (Cameron) because of accounting problems, the same I had with French seller. I am deeply sorry that I have to ask you to preorder again from Greek seller. Cameron will return your money like French seller did and you can put your order again via Greek site

Thank you very much and sorry again for the trouble

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will talk with Bruce about this issue Run. I am very sorry too about what happened. I said to UK seller to send your money back. I hope that he will do it without your interference
will he return all we have paid back to paypalaccount, or do we have to require a payback?

and .. i think maybe that cov should handle global from now?

Last edited:

4forksache

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
uk
Oh dear I have ordered so much and I had he pre-orders in for loads of parts, brass parts. I have to say this is very disappointing, I was looking forwards to seeing those parts soon as the preorder was for october. I won't be able to put in ANOTHER preorder now until irecieve the refund and knowing my luck I'll miss out on parts I thought i safe guarded and paid in advance for weeks ago. will the Greek seller have a List of who has preordered already? So we dont loose out?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If UK seller will not send you the money in 20 days then you will miss the parts fork. But I am sure that UK seller will send you the money much sooner. I believe that the next week all people will have their money back if not sooner. I am sure that Cam will not dissapoint you on this

perpetua

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
UK
I am happy and sorry at the same time to hear this my dear. But be sure that Greek seller will treat you even better:)

Thank you Imeo, I have dealt with Vassilis when Cam has been out of stock of items . . . his service and
communications were excellent, I must say.

It will be even better when he gets the CC option on his site, as my bank charges £20 for an
International Bank Transfer. :(

gv2222

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
UK
Hi Imeo, I am a bit worried about this as I was the very lucky winner of the Proteus from GG at this years UK Vapefest, can you let me know what will happen now and if I will still be getting the Proteus? I was looking forward to it so much :(

Unfortunately I have to stop my partenership with UK seller (Cameron) because of accounting problems, the same I had with French seller. I am deeply sorry that I have to ask you to preorder again from Greek seller. Cameron will return your money like French seller did and you can put your order again via Greek site

Thank you very much and sorry again for the trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread