**ULTIMATE DREAM MOD, becoming reality. . . What's important to you, the requirements for your greatest mod ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USA-Alex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
Bavaria, Germany
Cool stuff Tom, I applaud you for your permanent drive to develop something new and improve the current lineup.
I guess it's needed in this ultra competitive mod- market.
If you ever slap together a regulated ultra small side by side non squonker mod, I'll send you my cash in a heartbeat.
Keep up the good work, I'm going to follow your threads and new inventions.

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
OK so, ultimate dream mod?

Of course it would be a squonker, or a squonk enabled epipe.

More so it would be a simple design that let customers have DNAX or SX-X of their personal choice, but also one that could readily have another battery slot available in case we wanted to order a dual X650 battery configuration set up. does not matter where the buttons are as long as it is not a reach for them. People will get used to it.

Chop chop, make my dreams come true.

Reactions: Nautilusfan

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
If anyone else has any special requests or ideas or anything please feel free to shoot me an email. I do my best to make myself available as best I can.
I appreciate all the input, I think it's something that too few mod builders overlook. I'm always looking for ways to serve the industry that has served myself and my family and friends oh so well.
Best,
Tom

Tmodcustoms

Tmodcustoms@gmail.com

Reactions: Nautilusfan

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
That sx350j mod is exactly what I've been wanting. I sent an email to find out how I can get my hands on one

Yep, the SX350J Tmod pretty much ticks all of my check boxes. Put my deposit down earlier this week... man, it's going to be a grueling wait for this thing.

Reactions: jhhollier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread