ULTRApure -- Not Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

datacreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
USA
Well I was pretty excited to get this. I mean, the name, ULTRApure sounds wonderful doesn't it. Plus the length ULTRApure goes to insure quality ingredients and list them can only be a good thing.

This liquid was absolutely nothing like I thought it would be. The packaging and labeling was first class although I prefer a bottle I can see through to get an idea of how much I have left. I envisioned a super clean refreshing taste. You know ultra--pure. It wasn't and I will not be ordering any more.
It does produce very good vapor.

The taste I get is very similar if not exactly the way smoke smells when you first put chicken on a grill. Wet chicken on a grill. This is the inhale. I do not get as much on the exhale but if I had to describe the flavor of ULTRApure it would be "wet grilled chicken smoke".

I'm not even going to say, "I wanted to like this liquid"... because I think we all want to like liquid we order but I did have high hopes.
I also don't like to give a negative review because I feel we all want to support the community and especially the suppliers.
But I will always be honest.

So if "wet chicken smoke" is your thing then you'll love ULTRApure, as for me, I'll be looking to trade.

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Strange, I tested the ultra pure unflavored and I thought it was amazing. I got a taste like one drop of vanilla in a large glass of water. Just enough for you to sit for an extended period of time contemplating it.

Maybe you got a bad batch or something. (Or maybe my tastebuds are just tuned for "wet chicken on the grill" flavor. LOL)

Ken Mcp

Moved On
Jan 9, 2010
colorado
Mine also had the wet chicken taste and smell, I quess it tastes different to diff. people, I was totally grossed out by it and couldnt get the taste out of my mouth till next day:(weird.
What flavor did you use - The Full or the Regular or the Unfavored ? I had the Regular - And i think what you mean is ......it tastes and smells like chicken fat !! its Horrible!! But the Unflavored didnt seem to be that way ... So must be whatever they put in the Regular flavored. I still have bad nightmares to this day and i stopped using it 2 weeks ago ....!

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I was one of the testers and I have no Idea what they sent me.:nah:

I contacted them and they said they would send me the correct sample. That has not happened.

It was supposed to be menthol. There was no menthol at all. It might have been tobacco flavored. But honeslty I could not tell. I had to soak my atty overnight to get the nasty taste out. It was by far the worst taste I have ever vaped.

It was cool and all having them send me something free. But I would have prefered to have not gotten the sample.

Brandnew vper

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
BATAVIA, NY
Yeah its funny isnt it? I guess to each thier own. I liked the ultrapure i got a good taste and it does taste clean. I think its the closest i have tried to an analog. It also vaped very nice and loads of "smoke". On the other hand people rave about halo and i thought harley 56 (although great vapor and thoat hit) was awful. People say that the flavor calms down after a while but i taste no difference a week later?
i dunno we all have to find our personal fav liquid.;)

justsomeguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
Texas
Alright.... so I did it.

I was absolutely prepared to come back here and tell Datacreek that the 'wet chicken smoke' comparison was insane - but I have say, it's pretty spot on.

The vapor from this liquid is pretty intense... but the flavor is... well... it might take some getting used to, let's put it that way. There is definitely a grill-like smokey taste to it. Coming off keoke coffee and blueberry over here, it is a bit of a change up.
I could see this juice having it's place - when I want that meaty smokey taste, so I won't say it's not for me - but it's definitely going to be a "i have to feel like it" kind of liquid.

As far as the way it feels...it definitely feels clean.
Some of the other liquids I've been trying lately seem a bit oily (I know they don't have oils in them, but not sure how else to describe it). This one is very very clean... so I think the "pure" name fits.

Oh - I should probably mention I have the 18mg Full variety here.

But yeah...I jsut took another puff off it, and it's pretty uncanny.
It taste quick a bit like grilled chicken smoke.
Again, not saying that's bad... but it is odd.

JG777

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Florida
What flavor did you use - The Full or the Regular or the Unfavored ? I had the Regular - And i think what you mean is ......it tastes and smells like chicken fat !! its Horrible!! But the Unflavored didnt seem to be that way ... So must be whatever they put in the Regular flavored. I still have bad nightmares to this day and i stopped using it 2 weeks ago ....!
Used the "Full" chicken fat flavor:confused: Horrible! No nightmares but bad memories lol. Some people seem to like it though.

Reboot

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Southern Maine
I got the 24mg Reg flavor ULTRApure and it's fine as far as I'm concerned. I don't really vape for the flavors, I vape so I won't smoke and to save money. So I don't spend a lot of money on lots of different juices and equipment. Once I find something that works for me I stick with it, and so far the ULTRApure works for me.

That being said I really enjoy lots of vapor and a nice throat hit and this juice has both of those. The flavor is nothing special but it certainly didn't strike me as unpleasant. It reminds me very much of ECOpure in fact. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd say if you've tried ECOpure and liked it, you probably will like ULTRApure as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread