ULTRApure -- Not Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
West Palm Beach
I enjoy the UltraPure. Ordered 12 mg Medium Regular flavor and it tastes good. It seems to be closest to the "light" analog cigs that I was used to smoking. I have many tobacco flavors which I find have an extremely repulsive taste. As far as tobacco flavors go, I think this product is quite satisfying. Still, I usually avoid the tobacco flavor altogether.

That "wet chicken on a grill" seems to be fairly accurate. I, too, received free samples and I really wanted to be able to give great reviews but it all seems just a little off to me. I got the regular and the menthol and really can't tell much of a difference in flavor. Hmm...
I do like the amount of smoke though so there is something!

BB2009

Feb 21, 2010
Central Pa.
Well, I wish I would have found this thread before I ordered this UltraPure Menthol liquid. Unlike someone said earlier in this thread I will say it " I REALLY wanted to like this" but I can't say that I did.

I ordered only menthol because that is the only thing I can smoke. I don't get this chocolate, cherry, whatever crazy flavors but, to each his own. Also, I ordered 12 3 ML bottles of menthol in all flavor intensity from Ultralight to full flavor and I got each flavor intensity in 12 mg, 18 mg and 24 mg. Ya know what? I couldn't tell one from any other!

Now as for the taste, I couldn't actually tell you what it taste like, that's why I don't do reviews but, I CAN tell you this "It ain't menthol" I smoked Marlboro Menthol Ultralights for like 15 years and that is not an overpowering menthol cigarette by any means but I got absolutely no throat it at all from this "menthol" liquid, and the taste , forget 'bout it! I hate to say this 'cause I don't like to run anybodys product down but it's terrible.

In fairness to InnoVaper though, I spent more money on Halo's menthol and it was just as bad if not worse! I'm still smoking this China juice that kicked my 35 year smoking habit 'til I can find an USA company that can actually make a menthol flavor. Sorry, just my 2 cents.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
So after quite a long wait (I know they got backordered with the freebies) I finally received my free 3ml sample of REGULAR flavor last week. I have no idea what MG strength it is because it doesn't say it on the bottle and it's been so long that I forgot which I requested?

I am very impressed with the vapor production. The taste? It's not bad at all, quite nice actually. I would not vape it without mixing it with some kind of lorann flavoring but that is just because I have become accustomed to mixing flavors and really love my coconut flavor.

I believe it was DataCreek that originally stated that it tastes like "wet chicken on the grill". I did not find that to be the case at all. Taste is HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE and I am glad that I did not find that to be so in my case.

I do have to agree with DataCreek that the packaging is very professional and looks nice, but like him, I also prefer a more "see through" type bottle. HOWEVER there is some fine print on the label, that even with my 20/20 vision I think I would almost need a microscope to read ~ at the very least, a very strong magnifying glass!

I DO like that it is made right here in the US.

This has the BEST vapor production of any liquid I have tried so far. I am not sure what other types of flavors they have, but I feel I am a candidate for additional purchases of their products.

I tested this out with my Joye 510. I have not tried it with my KR808D-1 yet because I do not have a blank cartridge at the moment and did not want the first try of the flavor to be tainted in any way.

Mary

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Well I was pretty excited to get this. I mean, the name, ULTRApure sounds wonderful doesn't it. Plus the length ULTRApure goes to insure quality ingredients and list them can only be a good thing.

This liquid was absolutely nothing like I thought it would be. The packaging and labeling was first class although I prefer a bottle I can see through to get an idea of how much I have left. I envisioned a super clean refreshing taste. You know ultra--pure. It wasn't and I will not be ordering any more.

Really
It does produce very good vapor.

The taste I get is very similar if not exactly the way smoke smells when you first put chicken on a grill. Wet chicken on a grill. This is the inhale. I do not get as much on the exhale but if I had to describe the flavor of ULTRApure it would be "wet grilled chicken smoke".

I'm not even going to say, "I wanted to like this liquid"... because I think we all want to like liquid we order but I did have high hopes.
I also don't like to give a negative review because I feel we all want to support the community and especially the suppliers.
But I will always be honest.

So if "wet chicken smoke" is your thing then you'll love ULTRApure, as for me, I'll be looking to trade.

Really a wet chicken on a grill? lol.... I dont know what batch you got, but I have been using Ultrapure 36mg for 2 years and love it. Allways taste pure and clean to me... And the reason its not in a clear bottle is because light will ruin the e-liquid over time..... The people at Innovapor know what they are doing when it comes to making e-liquid.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread