Ultrasonic clear recommendations needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassandraschild

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Springfield VA
So I'm looking to buy an ultrasonic cleaner and I need some recommendations from the pro's.

I need it to be less tha $150. Digital readouts would be nice. The longest auto timer would be great. I don't have a lot of free time, as I bike and bus to work 5 days a week, and im commuting 4-5 hours a day. So I'll likely be using this on my weekends, but I also have a lot to do on my weekends to get ready for the coming week, so I do not want to be running and resetting this thing every minute.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Matt

cassandraschild

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Springfield VA
Well two hours into steeping with the new UC. Finally got the glass bottles. Even without the basket it's no louder than the dehumidifier I have to deal with in my room. Though it did say in the book that using the basket makes it lose about 30% of its efficiency.

When I get to hour 5 of steeping likely tomorrow night I'll post a review of what I think of the 7 juices I'm running right now. Watching Dr. Who and steeping away... :D

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Well two hours into steeping with the new UC. Finally got the glass bottles. Even without the basket it's no louder than the dehumidifier I have to deal with in my room. Though it did say in the book that using the basket makes it lose about 30% of its efficiency.

When I get to hour 5 of steeping likely tomorrow night I'll post a review of what I think of the 7 juices I'm running right now. Watching Dr. Who and steeping away... :D

What are you steeping? Fruit, tobacco, desert?

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
If i can remember off the top of my head...

Bubblegum
Grape
Pomegranit
Watermelon
Hawiian punch
Banana cream
?...

Cant remember the 7th.

other then the bananna cream the rest should be good to vape without steeping. Did you taste them before you started the steep?

cassandraschild

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Springfield VA
Yep, taste tested them all. I don't know why, but no matter how much or how little flavoring I put into my DIY's everything tastes super muted if not tasteless when I first mix them. Give them about 4 or 5 days steeping time, and the flavors start to appear.

I'm 99% sure it's my taste buds being broken or something. It's not vapers tongue. I CAN taste them after they steep for a couple days. But before that they are completely muted.

And #7 was Granny Smith Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread