Ultrasonic Steeping: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i've read a couple threads bout people using the ultraonic steeper. abunch of people are saying 16-24 cycles of 8 minutes, but thats because their steepers only go for 8 min cycles.. my steeper heast up to 80*C (iknow to stay under 50 for nic) and can do 99min steep cycles. i also cool my liquids in between each steep session by runnning under cold water for 2 minutes. do i do more time?Less heat? how many cycles. so many variables!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thanks! Here it is - Kendall heated 220watts 3.0 liter. Looks really nice, but you are right in that it is more than your average person would be willing to spend. Originally I started looking for an ultrasonic to clean my mods, rda/rbs, tanks, coils, etc. Using it in DIY would just be another benefit.

I'm still looking but I have bookmarked this on Amazon: BlackHillsGoldSource Model 890 Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner - 30 Minute Timer Very inexpensive, but only 26 reviews. However, most of the reviews were 5-star, and the only 1-star review was from someone who did not even try and resolve the problem with the Manufacturer - and the Manufacturer was trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread