Not open for further replies.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Not necessarily as my cherry mixes start out clear when I make them, then after a few days they start getting a light red tint to them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Changing color is a very natural part of the steep process. Some go pink some go all different shades of amber while others go dark brown. It all depends on what your making. Nicotine itself will also amber with time. The change of color is the chemical reaction of the flavoring reacting with the nicotine and some of it is caused by nicotine oxidazion.

Vappa

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Netherlands
Yes they do change color when UC steeped just like doing it naturally just much quicker. By the way that was a very old post you replied to.

Indeed an old post. However back then i used the FA Cowboy blend to test this UC magic. From the color change of the liquid after just 2x30 minutes in the UC i then concluded that using the UC for steeping does work.
I'm using the UC for almost 1.5 years now and i'm still very happy with it, speeding up the steeping of my juices. I'm a happy GUCEr...

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Vappa - Long time no see. Glad to see you're still a happy GUCEr.

For all GUCErs I'm still compiling info about why it might be a good idea to go 100% VG. More later. In the meantime I've discovered the Twitter Playground. https://twitter.com/bobalex_63 C'mon and follow. I promise not to bore you with the minutiae of Being Bob. Only the Real Important Stuff .... like what I had for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread