Ummmm....yeah.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I got the gallon sized Brain Bleach for those that may need it. From the sounds of it you may not need to dilute it.
    HKR2tYU.jpg

ckquatt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    Whew! I made it back guys... I went in dismally unprepared for what I was about to face. I intended to just watch a couple of seconds of it, puke, then shut it off. content to sulk back into my hole and lick my wounds. Unfortunately Fate would not let me go that easily...

latest

I began the video and immediately felt queezy. I had decided I had had enough after he "spit out" the third or so line. I grabbed my mouse and tried to move the cursor up to the back button on my browser. When I clicked the button the back icon lit up but Firefox did not back up a page as it should. I realized my browser had frozen leaving me to watch with horror RIP's nonsensical and cat calling "dope rhymes!" My browser mocking me all the while...

Fearing my sanity (and because I began to drool and I could feel the left side of my face sliding down ever so slightly) I decided to go behind my desk and snatch the power cord out of the wall to make the pain stop!

Sweet peace! I was back in the real world or whatever you call this world we are in now... My nausea was subsiding, and I could feel my face tightening back up. I could think clearly again, so I decided to plug my computer back in and try to clear my head of the pain I just endured... I started You Tube again and decided if anything could clear my head it would be Anthrax and Public Enemy's "Bring tha Noize"!

I brought it with me in case it might help someone else. Please stay away for your own good people! Stay Away!!!

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    For all of us who made it through it....we deserve this. To me, this is, hands down, the best live performance of any song...ever. Not my genre...but talent is talent. I hope you watch it...

To see a crowd of their peers react like this is truly amazing.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2015
    Rapture
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Surely it must be for some kind of lulz?
    I don't watch vape vids anymore. After seeing that, I think I've headed in the right direction.

Gets me thinking though, do you think rip trippers is actually here?
    Pseudonym I reckon.
    Which one of you is it?

Edit;
    Just to confirm. I said 'some kind of lulz'
    Not 'my kind of lulz'

You've got to appreciate a mans attempt at art...

Btw, did I tell you about my very recent exposure to the niche vape related pop music scene? PM me

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread