Ummmm....yeah.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oooh... Ouch... My FAVORITE thing about that video was it was prefaced with a good old AZ "If you can't quit, call your handy BT sponsored *quit* line."

Heh, I almost did it, as unfortunately my thoughts while watching this video were, "How can I consider vaping when this fine spokesperson is RAPPING it OUT! Impossible to go on!"

I like rap. That made it FAR worse. :) I like a good extrovert as much as the next person (maybe more) but OH GOD that dude is SO FAR past the extroversion zone.... He broke all boundaries with THAT. LOL.

Anna

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA

Since you probably looked it up, I'll leave this to wash your ears out.

I work at an AT&T call center and we always have music going so my ear were washed out as soon as I stepped on the floor but this was better than what we listen to here. They play rap here and I'm a classic rock kinda guy so this helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Maybe watching this will counteract the rap :lol: :D

I really can identify with the guy in the video today. My Boxer BF shipped the other day from FL i'm in NC and the USPS put my Boxer on a plane to Phoenix go figure.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
My
"Remove your channel then take your own life, please." :pervy:

Oh God, it's a rabbit hole effect. Time to run Malware which will remove all cookies, and never return to this thread again. :) :) :)

Anna
personal favorite, you are the reason the FDA hates us :lol:

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I agree that his attempt at making a rap song/video went bad and wrong and the idea many say is stupid for whatever reason. But the bottom line is that Rip has tought me many things when it came to building on a RDA, RTA, RBA and on RDTAs. When I was new to that area of vaping many of his videos helped me. I don't care if he talks or looks funny.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I agree that his attempt at making a rap song/video went bad and wrong and the idea many say is stupid for whatever reason. But the bottom line is that Rip has tought me many things when it came to building on a RDA, RTA, RBA and on RDTAs. When I was new to that area of vaping many of his videos helped me. I don't care if he talks or looks funny.
YouTube can be an ugly place sometimes, I too have learned some stuff from RT early on, I'd always fast forward to the info stuff and ignore the rest. He's gotten dog piled by the haters pretty bad ever since the dry knuckles thing :lol:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Rip isn't a bad guy....but this isn't the thread to be sentimental. :lol:

I kid....I kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread