Unflavored Base Vaping Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabogart

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Satis, Faction
Upon my return, I plan to vape unflavored base. Before I fell off the wagon, I was vaping pure VG, no nicotine at the very end. The VG was from MyFreedomSmokes and I didn't particularly care for the taste. It had a "cauliflower" taste. I'd prefer no taste at all.
Questions:
1. Is there a vendor who has a VG base that is without flavor?
2. I understand that with the new TC mods an lower ohm builds, I should keep nic at or below 3mg. Is this true?
3. For simplicity and convenience, I was thinking of buying unflavored nic (can't go cold turkey) base at a low nic level. I'm not a big fan of TH (smoked Marlboro Lights). Any recommendations on nic level and PG/VG ratio that might replicate the ML feel (not flavor, of coarse) and still allow me to to TC vape under the "danger levels for unwanted chemicals (I've read that VG will create the bad stuff at a lower temp than PG, but I don't care for much PG--any happy median for temp safety and PG/VG ratio?
4. Any recommendations for high quality product vendor that can provide what I'm looking for (or what you suggest I try) in an unflavored base and will still likely be in business after August?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread