Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
That seems like such a simple question.

My recipes vary from 0.25% to 35% flavoring in the total mix. The ratio is completely dependent on the producer AND the specific flavoring.

If this was more like making KoolAid, there wouldn't be such an active sub-forum on the subject.

Care to share what flavoring, flavor and source? (Might be able to dial you in a bit more if it is not already in the sticky up top.)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I not sure on the flavor yet im still looking but ill be ordering from http://www.ecigexpress.com/e-liquid...flavored-e-liquid-nicotine-select-size-p-1480(is this a good site right?) a 250ml bottle. I know I will go with LorAnn Flavors tho.

jralabate,,, you may not want to limit yourself to just the LorAnn flavors, Hangsen has some very god tobacco's and the high concentrate ECX flavorings can be very good too. One thing I found a while ago is each flavoring company has there best of the best flavorings, as they all have there so so flavorings. You can never have enough variety of different flavorings to experiment with to come up with some quite awesome new Mixes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread