Unique situation! Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomas9595

Sep 11, 2019
So I was dripping my RDG with a 150 ml bottle of berry blast from my local shop (last bottle till payday). When suddenly the stopper, funnel, lid thing popped off. I was laying in bed shirtless so at least half the juice spilled all over my chest. Like an idiot instead of cuting my losses, I tried to scoop as much of it as I could back in the bottle. Long story short, the juice tastes awful now. Kind of like the new cotton flavor, but it doesn't go away. I'm broke and this is the last of my juice. Is there anything I can do to clean/ purify the liquid? I'm thinking dirt, skin cells, and skin oil got in there. Wierd situation right? Any good advise?

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I really don't get it (and I totally understand about being low on funds) You won't vape it, can't afford $5 to order from my link, and somehow think there is a magic solution to save the juice. Wow, we really get some odd posts. Come to think of it, you better not vape it... could get rubber teeth! (don't worry... everyone else here get's it ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread