Status
Not open for further replies.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
ThrowingStars.gif YAY! Cat, I'm so glad to see another sale coming up! I sent my order by PM, shy little thing that I am!

Hopefully anyone that has been waiting for a chance to get one or a few of these tanks will get in here and shop NOW! You won't regret it people, they are fabulous!!!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Hi again! Okay, I realize I'm not very active. I have to go with Ash's timetable and what is convenient for him. So I have the rest of today for anyone who wants to pre-order a tank for this next sale. If you have a friend who wanted a tank, please let them know that now is the time because I cannot promote outside of my thread.

I will be around today to pick up more pre-orders and then I'm working out of town the next two days. If I get latecomers for pre-orders, I can check with Ash and see if he has it in stock to make and can add on from todays order. I will take my laptop with me when I go out of town and can check in when I get to my motel. Thanks!!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Nice to see the pics large sized...

I still want the number 1 ego sized and the number 6 standard size. Looking forward to these! PM me any billing instructions :)
VWS- I have those two down for you.
Oooh! We NEED to have dibs on #33!!
Greetings MrsIken. Welcome! Did you want to pre-order a tank like #33? The tanks I am showing here represent a color you may choose. Ash is making tanks for us over the next 2 weeks. The tanks posted are ones he made for the folks in the UK. They show what colors he has in stock for us. No two tips are ever exactly alike. But I can sure pre-order you a green one if you like.

I will also be having a sale right here in about 3 weeks. We call it "sale night".:banana::w00t::pop: I think they are fun and a way to get us all gathered at the same time whether you order a tank or not. The pre-order guarantees you a tank of your color choice.

I will ask all that pre-ordered a tank to pay ahead of time and I do this via pm's, and then all the tanks get shipped out at the same time right after "sale night". If you go back to the beginning of my thread and read a few pages, you will understand what I am talking about.;)

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Morning!! I worked things out with Ash on the pre-ordered zebras. There will be no extra cost for a guaranteed nexus pattern on the pre-ordered zebra tanks. HOWEVER, he had to order more of that material which means the entire batch of tanks will be delayed for shipment to me. He expects to receive the material this next week.

Oooh! We NEED to have dibs on #33!!
MrsIken-if you want to pre-order a tank in the color of #33, please confirm by sending me a pm. There will be a couple of these up for grabs on sale night as well.

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
I love numbers 5 & 6 from your previous sale pics! Will you be getting any of those this time? Do the older #6 and the #12 from the new pics have copper streaks in the color?

Got to keep up with this thread better. LOL too much going on lately....but it's all been good stuff. :)

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
I love numbers 5 & 6 from your previous sale pics! Will you be getting any of those this time? Do the older #6 and the #12 from the new pics have copper streaks in the color?

Got to keep up with this thread better. LOL too much going on lately....but it's all been good stuff. :)
Hey Scuba....this thread goes long periods with no action, so totally understandable you'd forget to pop in.;) I'm trying to follow you here. 5 and 6 from the previous sale was the pretty pink? The current #12 you see is definately gold glitter. And is the older 6 you are referring to the primary colors in a stripe?
I think I really need #23 & #27!!! Can I still preorder?
Hi SwtArie, yes I am taking pre-orders through today and will give Ash a final tally tomorrow. I can pre order those colors. I can't guarantee the shape. I can try and point him to those shapes but he just turns freehand. Let me know if you want to confirm the pre-order for those two colors.

Last edited:

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
LOL. Sorry. Didn't know how to explain it better so I should have quoted in the beginning. This is the #5 & #6 I was referring to. Love the new colors too. I need to get an orange to put together a Tigers fb team set. Looking forward to goodies from your sale.

Here's a few colors from past sales. I'm trying to decide which ones to possibly bring in for this sale. I haven't had black/black blends in awhile:)

So who do we have here that's good at copying and posting pics? Would love to get the newer colors from Ash's site posted up here somehow. Do I have to go through photobucket to get them here?

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Final order completed!! Now we wait a bit. Getting excited. I'm getting a pink and orange one. I ordered a few slims for the sale, too. These are the new ones with glass tubes.

QRXT- You have the only one so far. How is it doing??

So I want to know what cartos people are using/liking and what size tubes from bedazzle you are getting besides the Uniques. I don't have one of the newer Unique tanks since Ash modified them to accept the longer bedazzle tubes. My tanks are the older ones. We sort of discussed this before, but lets discuss again!!:)

Nighters!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread