Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Hello everyone! I am Plumes.91 and I am here today to review the UNIVAPO SYMBA Rebuildable atomizer, which I won in a contest. I’ll be pretty impartial, and, I hold no allegiance with Univapo or any other vape producer, honestly. Actually I was kind of hoping I could channel my inner Gordon Ramsey and cuss this thing up and down, but I will be truthful and tell you that this rebuildable atomizer is quite legitimately the only atomizer I’ve used in 2 weeks [besides pods] and.... IT’S A WINNER! :bday:

Umm yeah, it’s a big winner for me. I am used to coil rebuildables so, the SYMBA’S ability to utilize the flat mesh screen coil was fun. I’ve tried the mesh in the past but, was never a huge fan. This time, I have switched to nearly pure VG juice, [because I ran out of PG to mix into my DIY juice] and yeah, the SYMBA RDA kicks like a desert donkey going in heat while trapped front legs down in a tar pit I tell ya what. The RDA has a big ol deep drip well so, (and this really makes me Randy) it doesn’t leak! The juice doesn’t leak out of the air holes!!!!!!!!!! That’s such a major plus. :thumb: It’s NOT EASY to find an RDA that doesn’t leak out the air holes even when you over drip.

It also looks sharp and it’s not huge. I am usually not a big fan of the 3 piece RDA’s but I like this one a lot. I can easily separate the piece I am trying to separate. It seems extremely well made and cleanly machined too. It’s been the only RDA I’ve used for a while now and I didn’t plan for that... it’s just a pleasure to use, especially with the supplied flat coil.

I think y’all know, I have put my lips on a lot. Too much if I’m being serious... And we can all agree that I’m teetering on insanity, sure. A pariah, living on the far edges of civility and decency? Absolutely. But when I tell you that this little RDA is one of the best I’ve tried ALL YEAR, I mean it with all my heart and soul guys. This RDA slaps.

consider picking a SYMBA up for sure, friends. Trust me, I like this little RDA. Pics to follow soon as I have time to snap some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread