• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Upcoming Meet in Ann Arbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Well you can expect to meet a lot of really nice people and have loads of fun. Everyone is so friendly and helpful if you have questions about vaping. There will be lots of vendors with hardware and juice for sale. They usually have a juice bar area set up where you can sample different juices. There will be some raffles going on for free prizes. You will have a good time.

See you there!

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
I think i read somewhere tom is not going. Hope i get to meet you tippy. I will be wearing a stl cardinals shirt probably. 6.5 hours not looking forward to the drive.

cool now I will know who another person is, I will have my signature wife beater on LOL

On Tapatalk via my Mobile

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Ill have one of my Chelsea jerseys on. Just look for a shirt with Samsung on it. Trippy looking forward to seeing you again. I booked my room yesterday for Sat and Sun. Still not sure if I will be staying Sun. But for sure Sat night. Dont want to drive after having a few beers. So what time are you all arriving? Ill be down there by at least 930am on Sat.

Jeffakaslinger

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2010
MI.
www.motorcitymodz.com
Great to see this post there is another as well. make sure to Check vapeXpo - Home
Here are some of the details from the site.

Michigan's First National 2 Day Event
Being Held at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
in Ann Arbor, MI. Click picture below for more information.
When booking, tell them it's for group "vapeXpo" for Discount Rate
Free Admission and Free Parking
September 15th and 16th, 2012
Doors Open at 10am-9pm Both Days
Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
2900 Jackson Ave. , Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
Phone: (734) 665-4444
Cash Bar Open at 2pm Saturday
along with a
Saturday Night Toga Party
Extra Raffle ticket to all those that show up afterhours in Toga!

See ya there!

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
is your hubby going this time as well?

On Tapatalk via my Mobile

Yes Tom will be going. He has to work Saturday so we will not get there until 2. We are talking about getting a room.

CHARGER72 what a long drive you have but it will be worth it. My husband always wears a Harley shirt and has a long braid and I am tall with shoulder length red hair so look for us.

Blake we remember what you look like so you'll be easy to spot. Mist will not be coming, but 440BB and his wife are coming. The Wiz will be attending too but only on Sunday. I think Cozzicon is going too.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Oh and no Toga for me!! Hell Ill be in bed around that time. HAHAHA! Yea right!! Depends on how many beers I have. Wont take very much. I havent drank in over a year. But a few wont hurt! Looking forward to it. If your looking at booking a room do it asap! Its football weekend at U of M. Go Blue!! With the Vape meet going on it could sell out.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Oh and no Toga for me!! Hell Ill be in bed around that time. HAHAHA! Yea right!! Depends on how many beers I have. Wont take very much. I havent drank in over a year. But a few wont hurt! Looking forward to it. If your looking at booking a room do it asap! Its football weekend at U of M. Go Blue!! With the Vape meet going on it could sell out.

When you get drunk just grab that sheet off the bed and wrap yourself up and your ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread