• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Upcoming Meet in Ann Arbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Well the Expo was a lot of fun. Met quite a few people. Actually more than I can remember. Im telling you all. You have to go to one of these. It was a blast!!! Trying to figure out how I can go to Vapercon. Driving is out. So it looks like I wont be going, LOL. But Im going to try for Vapebash in March in Chi Town!!

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
well, I went and did my part on Saturday.....spent a couple hundred hard earned dollars, including three bedazzle tanks.....I hope that vendors weren't discouraged by the crowd size......this was only my second gathering, the other being the Chicago show this spring and of course the crowd there was several times larger....also got a Kick, 30 Vivi Nova heads and one of the new mini VN tanks (ego sized), some atomizers, drip tips and, of course, some juice....most of all I enjoyed myself....

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Yes it was nice meeting you all and we had a ball. I'm excited for the next Xpo in August but this time we are most definitely spending the night and doing the toga party thing.

Cart we too also spent a nice nice of cash. Every week since I quit smoking I stash away $20 and the money we spent came from the no smoking stash. That was money that would have got burnt up smoking those nasty cigarettes so for me it seemed like a freebe spending day. Theres still money left in the stash too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread