• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Upcoming Meet in Ann Arbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Jeff now thats why I wont be wearing a toga. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Fat , old, and bald just doesnt get it anymore. Clarkjs21 dont worry about it you will fit right in with the rest of us. I always wear a Chelsea Football Club shirt (English Soccer team). With Samsung on it. Ill be easy to spot. But I might be wearing a Volbeat tee. Just to change it up.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Hi everyone...can't wait to meet you all!! :D

I will be helping Bedazzle at her table and we will have Bedazzle tanks and Unique tanks...they are awesome, so hope you'll stop by and see us! ;)

Trust me we will be stopping by your booth and buying Bedazzled tanks. Can't wait to see them live and in living color! We won't get there until around 2 so I hope there not all gone when we arrive.

Yes, it will be very nice meeting everyone!

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Trust me we will be stopping by your booth and buying Bedazzled tanks. Can't wait to see them live and in living color! We won't get there until around 2 so I hope there not all gone when we arrive.

Yes, it will be very nice meeting everyone!

tippy, she has a ton of Bedazzle's all ready to go, so I am sure there will be plenty left for you when you get there! :D

I haven't gotten to meet any local vaper's, so this will be a great time for me...cannot wait!!!!

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Ok so you some of you will have to go by me first. Ill be working the check in table for the first few hours. So you get to see my ugly mug first! :) But I want to see those Bedazzled tanks too. So there will be some Uniques there too??? There goes my money!!! Here a few weeks ago I was tankless. Now I have a Lava Tank, A Unique Tank, 2 Elegance Tanks and a Pro V Cartomator. Im also on the list for another Lava Tank! Plus whatever I pic up at the Vapexpo. Seesh...I think I wont need any for awhile after this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread