Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Gotta luv da carto sizzle in da background...
toothy.gif

Seriously, your creation is indispensable!

chrismp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Australia
I've always used the e-juice calculator spreadsheet that's up the top of this forum.

Might have to start testing out this one :) When I've used it in the past it seemed too simple but seemed fine in that video.

It does everything in mls? Customized drop size for different liquids? Has a robust save system?

Nice work on the video :)

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
mls,drops...yes you can change your drop ratio for ml...when you want to save..click save....all very simple and effective to use
I've always used the e-juice calculator spreadsheet that's up the top of this forum.

Might have to start testing out this one :) When I've used it in the past it seemed too simple but seemed fine in that video.

It does everything in mls? Customized drop size for different liquids? Has a robust save system?

Nice work on the video :)

Love the calculator, breaktru. Use it just about every time I DIY.

I wonder, are you still adding features? I'd love to see a database system rather than text file, with the ability to search saved recipes by flavor/ingredient, and import/export recipes for trading and such.

I know it's basically asking for a complete redesign of the infrastructure...thoughts?

One could go further and have something like an inventory of flavorings/additives, and a recipe search by flavorings on-hand, and even a shopping list type function where the user could create a list of flavorings to order when a recipe calls for a flavoring that is not in that inventory.

I haven't coded much since '89, so the thought of that job falling on MY shoulders would make my head explode and I wouldn't blame you for saying "No way!".

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Love the calculator, breaktru. Use it just about every time I DIY.

I wonder, are you still adding features? I'd love to see a database system rather than text file, with the ability to search saved recipes by flavor/ingredient, and import/export recipes for trading and such.

I know it's basically asking for a complete redesign of the infrastructure...thoughts?

One could go further and have something like an inventory of flavorings/additives, and a recipe search by flavorings on-hand, and even a shopping list type function where the user could create a list of flavorings to order when a recipe calls for a flavoring that is not in that inventory.

I haven't coded much since '89, so the thought of that job falling on MY shoulders would make my head explode and I wouldn't blame you for saying "No way!".

Glad you like it Joe, Yes it would be a Hugh task. Right now I'm bogged down with my Payroll 2012 tax software. Tax changes are plentiful and still coming in.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Whenever I save a reciepe to my documents, and try to open it, it always ask which program to use to open with. Maybe I need to change the file ext. when I save? It saves as a .dft file, and *.rec type.

The default Folder to save your recipes and defaut settings are in the folder that it was installed to and it would open to that folder unless it was changed. DO NOT change the file ext or it wont work.
On first install of the software, it would automatically open a recipe at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Breaktru Software\eJuice Me Up\
Make sure this is where you save to. If it was somehow changed, save to there and it will remember the folder.

The only way you would be asked "Which Program to open with" is if you were trying to open the file without the software. Like going to Windows Explorer or My Computer and double clicking a .rec. It was not designed to work that way,, sorry.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
Whenever I save a reciepe to my documents, and try to open it, it always ask which program to use to open with. Maybe I need to change the file ext. when I save? It saves as a .dft file, and *.rec type.

dft means default...there you put your recipe title... as for opening it with another program .rec means recipe..written for this particular program i would think. you cant change the save extention(rec) and it automatically puts it into your ejuicemeup directory.

easiest solution...open ejuice me up...click file....click open..click on the file you want to open...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread