• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Updates on The Juice Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
I ordered in late January. I knew it would take a while. I told myself not to expect it before April. This is a unique mod primarily because of the handmade atty. I know it is being built by one guy and occasional helpers. I know he isn't a businessman. I know this is a labor of love and belief. I also believe that Carlos is a good guy with a good heart. I don't expect this transaction to be like buying something from Amazon. I am thankful that Carlos decided to take on this project to build these for us!

I'm sorry that some expect this purchase to be like dealing with a big company with various departments and personnel to handle all issues. Perhaps those who don't like dealing with Artisans should limit their dealings to established companies and avoid the purchase of handmade individually crafted mods. Just a thought....

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I hope the USPS didn't ship to Alaska on the way to Virginia for me! ;)

Im a lil further up, in PA, shouldn't make a difference tho. Hopefully the juice Box Fairy will visit us tomorrow. I dont wanna go through another morning pacing, like this morning, again tomorrow! I'm trying to stretch these last couple 901 attys I have til the JB comes, but I ordered a couple today anyway. if my JB gets lost im the mail im out for good haha

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I ordered in late January. I knew it would take a while. I told myself not to expect it before April. This is a unique mod primarily because of the handmade atty. I know it is being built by one guy and occasional helpers. I know he isn't a businessman. I know this is a labor of love and belief. I also believe that Carlos is a good guy with a good heart. I don't expect this transaction to be like buying something from Amazon. I am thankful that Carlos decided to take on this project to build these for us!

I'm sorry that some expect this purchase to be like dealing with a big company with various departments and personnel to handle all issues. Perhaps those who don't like dealing with Artisans should limit their dealings to established companies and avoid the purchase of handmade individually crafted mods. Just a thought....

wrong!! if you are an artist, stay an artist or don't start a business, if you do and you ask real money, the customer expects a real product, not wait more then three months and don't get simply an answer to e-mails. Artists I know don't act like this. I don't care if you are a nice guy, I paid $115!!!!

Giz's Mom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Pennyslvania
Why does everyone keep saying Carlos is a nice guy?? He may very well be but in my world nice guys don't take money from people and then not do what they say they are going to. I'm sure there are lots of nice guys here on the forum but we don't send them all money and then just forget it. We paid for a product. I must say I did finally receive mine but have had all kinds of problems and can't get any response on what to do about it. Most if not all of the people on this forum work for their money and should not be made to feel like a heel for expecting someone to do what they said they would for the money that has been paid.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
My atty went bad after one week. I sent it back and was told a replacement would be shipped the same day Carlos receives it. I've sent at least 15 emails in the last 4 days asking if my replacement atty has shipped yet without any response. I emailed Prophy and he told me I need to deal with Carlos on this. The only problem is I didn't buy it from Carlos I bought it from Prophy. This has been by far the worst customer service I've ever experienced with any on line business or for the matter any business.

I hope people think twice before doing business with either of these two people. For those of you waiting on your JB, I hope yours never has an issue because trying to get it resolved is a nightmare.

Juicy97 told me Carlos collapsed at the Post Office today and had to be taken to the hospital. I hope nothing serious.

henrik

Mar 22, 2010
denmark
My atty went bad after one week. I sent it back and was told a replacement would be shipped the same day Carlos receives it. I've sent at least 15 emails in the last 4 days asking if my replacement atty has shipped yet without any response. I emailed Prophy and he told me I need to deal with Carlos on this. The only problem is I didn't buy it from Carlos I bought it from Prophy. This has been by far the worst customer service I've ever experienced with any on line business or for the matter any business.

I hope people think twice before doing business with either of these two people. For those of you waiting on your JB, I hope yours never has an issue because trying to get it resolved is a nightmare.

Juicy97 told me Carlos collapsed at the Post Office today and had to be taken to the hospital. I hope nothing serious.

hi
I have a juicebox for sale. only uk and eu

rbonie

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Jackson,Ms (da DEEP Sout!)

Here Here !

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
Saturday is my deadline before I say WTF.

good luck with that. BTDT. got a nastygram from carlos that he would have my paypal shutdown for 'buying e-cigs' when i asked for a refund and told him i would have the FTC enforce their rules regarding online shopping.

I suspect the 'law' brought about the change in forum rules about refunds on purchases by forum suppliers last week, which is a GOOD thing. This kind of crap has gone on far to long on the forum.

A Business Guide to the Federal Trade Commission’s MAIL OR TELEPHONE ORDER MERCHANDISE

I hope you get your JB Clyde and you're happy with it.

ok here we go again... unsubscripted from this thread..

Enjoy all your bickering & good luck.
if carlos Collapsed I hope he is well & things should be fine.
I ordered & will get my order.
He also works his .... of to get the product out as we work our .... off before we get paid.
dont bother replying to me cause i am dropping from this group.

Was a good thing until bickering took over.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
good luck with that. BTDT. got a nastygram from carlos that he would have my paypal shutdown for 'buying e-cigs' when i asked for a refund and told him i would have the FTC enforce their rules regarding online shopping.

I suspect the 'law' brought about the change in forum rules about refunds on purchases by forum suppliers last week, which is a GOOD thing. This kind of crap has gone on far to long on the forum.

A Business Guide to the Federal Trade Commission’s MAIL OR TELEPHONE ORDER MERCHANDISE

I hope you get your JB Clyde and you're happy with it.

BTDT? That's a new one for me. <reads definition> Ohhhh...

Let me restate my previous uh, statement: I'm not seriously expecting it until Saturday and won't freak out if it's not received before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread