• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Updates on The Juice Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

southwestern vapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Mine arrived on Saturday. There is a bit of a learning curve but with all of the instructional threads and videos here at ECF it was a piece of cake. Once I figured out how to seat the mouthpiece properly and figured out the right amount of juice to pump I was off and running. I had nice vapor in about 1/2 hour of tinkering. My atty did also taste kind of nasty until I ran about 5 ml's of juice through it. It took a few hours of puffing (not inhaling) on the JB to get it tasting right. Good luck to everyone!

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
wrong!! if you are an artist, stay an artist or don't start a business, if you do and you ask real money, the customer expects a real product, not wait more then three months and don't get simply an answer to e-mails. Artists I know don't act like this. I don't care if you are a nice guy, I paid $115!!!!

LOL - I didn't say 'artist' I said 'artisan.' They are two different things! And I sure hope you never buy anything from me!

lol that sounds like my shipment from mst's went to alaska for a week.
then came to me. took about 2and half weeks to get

Did you mention that on the forum? I remembered reading that had happen to someone and that is why I used that example! :)

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Getting a bit ugly here. Why so angry, people, What the heck did I miss? Last thing I knew Porphy was giving a nice long list of Juice Box shipments and people were happy that progress was being made?

I mean, please, tell me what I'm missing?

:confused:

It will even get more ugly if I don't get my $115 back!

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
My atty went bad after one week. I sent it back and was told a replacement would be shipped the same day Carlos receives it. I've sent at least 15 emails in the last 4 days asking if my replacement atty has shipped yet without any response. I emailed Prophy and he told me I need to deal with Carlos on this. The only problem is I didn't buy it from Carlos I bought it from Prophy. This has been by far the worst customer service I've ever experienced with any on line business or for the matter any business.

I hope people think twice before doing business with either of these two people. For those of you waiting on your JB, I hope yours never has an issue because trying to get it resolved is a nightmare.

Juicy97 told me Carlos collapsed at the Post Office today and had to be taken to the hospital. I hope nothing serious.

Why would he be at the post office on Thursday? Porphy said he mailed these out Sunday? I will tell you why? Because he didnt mail them out sunday...thats why. He was there mailing out the orders supposedly sent on Sunday. Porphy has not given us an update on new orders shipping so would i be wrong here? As usual we have been lied to again. Why did he collapse? It sure isnt from working to hard that is for sure. This is just another excuse. I can promise you the next excuse will be that one of his family members died and he has to take a couple of weeks off to be with his family.

For all those that say they dont mind waiting because of the magical special Atty....it takes less than 5 minutes to make an atty. There is nothing special about it or the process. Its rather simple. It may have taken him many hours to develop that special atty but from that point on it takes mere minutes to produce another. Dont think so? How about reading about how to make an atty in the modders forum.

And since you dont mind waiting i have more questions for you. Do you mind being lied to? Do you mind being ignored? Do you mind being told to shut up and ask for a refund? If you dont mind all of these things then you deserve anything you are about to be shoveled in the next few months. I say months because you have already missed your 4 week deadline on those new 25 boxes that were sold.

And for those that are leaving because they dont want to hear complaining. Good riddance. Its us complainers that actually get things done here. Without us you would still be whistling dixie and listening to the sound of crickets.

Thats my 2 cents worth.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Yes, totally agree!!!

Also:

I paid with Paypal and I was able to get a refund within 45 days. They kept me on a line by asking again and again for my address, Paypal reference etc....until the 45 days passed I did not hear anything anymore.

my $115 + 2 cents: Carlos: do you still sleep good?????

Why would he be at the post office on Thursday? Porphy said he mailed these out Sunday? I will tell you why? Because he didnt mail them out sunday...thats why. He was there mailing out the orders supposedly sent on Sunday. Porphy has not given us an update on new orders shipping so would i be wrong here? As usual we have been lied to again. Why did he collapse? It sure isnt from working to hard that is for sure. This is just another excuse. I can promise you the next excuse will be that one of his family members died and he has to take a couple of weeks off to be with his family.

For all those that say they dont mind waiting because of the magical special Atty....it takes less than 5 minutes to make an atty. There is nothing special about it or the process. Its rather simple. It may have taken him many hours to develop that special atty but from that point on it takes mere minutes to produce another. Dont think so? How about reading about how to make an atty in the modders forum.

And since you dont mind waiting i have more questions for you. Do you mind being lied to? Do you mind being ignored? Do you mind being told to shut up and ask for a refund? If you dont mind all of these things then you deserve anything you are about to be shoveled in the next few months. I say months because you have already missed your 4 week deadline on those new 25 boxes that were sold.

And for those that are leaving because they dont want to hear complaining. Good riddance. Its us complainers that actually get things done here. Without us you would still be whistling dixie and listening to the sound of crickets.

Thats my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I just want my juice box. I could give a sheet what happens in the process of it arriving at my door. there's worse things happening in the world. and it could be possible that a person just went to the post office for something other than mailing a pile of juice boxes? it could be a lie, but if it shows up in the next day or too, cool......longer.....then we got a serious right to be ....... there's still a couple days of a window to where we can determine if the boxes shipping sunday or monday was an outright lie

update-mail just came, no juice box. tomorrow is my getting ...... day...tracking # would be nice

Last edited by a moderator:

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I was told mine shipped on a Saturday didn't actually ship until the following Wednesday and received it on Saturday. It was sent First Class.

I'm sure you'll receive your boxes. Just don't believe anything he tells you when it comes to shipping.
Ya i figured 4 days from the actual day it ships until its at my door. So if i got an email sunday and its not here by today, friday, then hmmm. We'll see tomorrow. Does the first class mail come normally with regular mail? i have gotten stuff later in the day (after normal mail delivered) from USPS (i think so)

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I received an email saying mine was shipped on Sunday the 21st. It is now Tuesday the 30th and has not showed up at my door yet. It shouldn't take this long should it.

...mine was ordered three months + ago and did not even get a tracking number. He told me he send another one last week, when asked for a tracking nr. I got no reply. Great guy this Carlos, he must be proud of himself when he looks in the mirror

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
I received an email saying mine was shipped on Sunday the 21st. It is now Tuesday the 30th and has not showed up at my door yet. It shouldn't take this long should it.

He forgot to put the addresses on the boxes and forgot to put stamps on them. But he did somehow manage to make sure his address was put on them. When he dumped them in the mail box at midnight on Sunday the post office waited 9 days and them sent the unaddressed boxes back to carlos. Carlos has resent the boxes "supposedly on the 29th". Some of us actually have tracking numbers...yes i have a tracking number, but here it is 4:40 P.M on the 30th day of March and yet the post office still has no record of this package being mailed.

Pretty neat isnt it. I bought a JB on the classifieds today and im willing to wager anyone that this box comes to my door before carlos "attempted" mailing does.

Any takers? Anyone?

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Carlos has resent the boxes "supposedly on the 29th". Some of us actually have tracking numbers...yes i have a tracking number, but here it is 4:40 P.M on the 30th day of March and yet the post office still has no record of this package being mailed.

[BESTGUESS]
It is possible to get a tracking number before even shipping something. This happens to me all the time with madvapes, tastyvapor, etc. Of course with these vendors it does actually get into the system the next day. I think you can get an account with USPS and print your own shipping labels at home. Only after it has been dropped of at the PO does it get scanned and active into the USPS delivery tracking system. I would also guess it would be coming Priority Mail, instead of First Class like mine did.
[/BESTGUESS]

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
He forgot to put the addresses on the boxes and forgot to put stamps on them. But he did somehow manage to make sure his address was put on them. When he dumped them in the mail box at midnight on Sunday the post office waited 9 days and them sent the unaddressed boxes back to carlos. Carlos has resent the boxes "supposedly on the 29th". Some of us actually have tracking numbers...yes i have a tracking number, but here it is 4:40 P.M on the 30th day of March and yet the post office still has no record of this package being mailed.

Pretty neat isnt it. I bought a JB on the classifieds today and im willing to wager anyone that this box comes to my door before carlos "attempted" mailing does.

Any takers? Anyone?

All in all great service, never seen better. My JB order 200/12/26 never arrived, Carlos send another one two weeks ago (Carlos you are such a nice man) and when asked for a tracking number, (last week) I don't get a reply, what a nice guy!!

Happy Eastern Carlos, you are a very honest and nice person!!!!

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
[BESTGUESS]
It is possible to get a tracking number before even shipping something. This happens to me all the time with madvapes, tastyvapor, etc. Of course with these vendors it does actually get into the system the next day. I think you can get an account with USPS and print your own shipping labels at home. Only after it has been dropped of at the PO does it get scanned and active into the USPS delivery tracking system. I would also guess it would be coming Priority Mail, instead of First Class like mine did.
[/BESTGUESS]

That is correct but with every other vendor they actually put it in the mail that evening or the next morning after giving you a tracking number. Its now April 1st, a full 11 days after it was supposedly mailed and the post office still has no record of the package being mailed.

I can go down to the post office and get slips for tracking numbers all day long. But you actually have to mail something....which carlos has not done to "activate" the tracking number.

I have been quiet the last month but this is just stupid. Why lie? It makes no sense at all. Just ignore us like he has been doing from the beginning and he would be better off. But no, he has to go and lie and tell us that he mailed them off on the 21st and then give us tracking numbers which are useless unless you actually mail something.

Interesting that Porphy at alien has deleted any mention of the JB from his website.

Carma is a mother. You reap what you sow.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Interesting that Porphy at alien has deleted any mention of the JB from his website.

Carma is a mother. You reap what you sow.

Since it's a brand new site, (like yesterday)... and he isn't selling JB's until Carlos gets fully caught up... I would imagine that getting the JB on the site is probably way down on Porphy's priority list.

And yes. You reap what you sow.

DUFFMAN

Jan 10, 2010
Plano, TX
Yeah...MORE krappy news. Has anyone been to the Avejuice website lately?? There is no mention of the JuiceBox and all old registered accounts have been deleted. When you try to do a search for the JB nothing comes up. Of course there is also no mention of Carlos or his JB which is a bunch of BS!! They could at least have something on there telling people not to freak out...but too late for that!! Looks like they have severed ties with Carlos (can't blame them) and we are totally screwed!!!! Someone out there PLEASE tell me this isn't happening!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread