• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Updates on The Juice Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Wanted to add another tip of Use of the juice Box :

Sometimes when you keep flooding the atty...if you loosen the bottle just a little bit for awhile, and allow a little bit of air to get into the top of the bottle...the vapor will increase alot..and keep the atty from being flooded. YOu can vape like this for awhile, then screw that bottle back into the holder and it cleans it out really well.

I seem to flood mine occasionally as i mentioned before and this usually solves the problem. Also , i blow into my mouthpiece sometimes to clear the atty and the vapor increases alot....just wanted to offer a few tips

Hope this helps some of you getting used to vaping on it.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
There is definitely a learning curve to using the juice box. I have had mine since last Thursday and am finally getting the hang of it.

I do have to say that the juice box is one of the most flavorful vapes that I have ever had! I have been using OMG peach and it consistanly tastes awesome!

One thing that I have noticed is that if you hold it in such a way that your palm covers the hole where you press the juice bottle you get a tighter vape. I have used a small piece of thick paper and put it inside the box over the bottle so that when the cover is on the hole is covered from the inside. I am going to go to a car parts store and see if I can find a rubber grommet that I can use that would fit and seal this hole yet be pliable enough to allow you to still push it in and squeeze the bottle.

My 2 cents

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
There is definitely a learning curve to using the juice box. I have had mine since last Thursday and am finally getting the hang of it.

I do have to say that the juice box is one of the most flavorful vapes that I have ever had! I have been using OMG peach and it consistanly tastes awesome!

One thing that I have noticed is that if you hold it in such a way that your palm covers the hole where you press the juice bottle you get a tighter vape. I have used a small piece of thick paper and put it inside the box over the bottle so that when the cover is on the hole is covered from the inside. I am going to go to a car parts store and see if I can find a rubber grommet that I can use that would fit and seal this hole yet be pliable enough to allow you to still push it in and squeeze the bottle.

My 2 cents

Flavor is awesome isnt it ? I use peppermint that i make or get from Tasty Vapor...then i add extra vg to it..and sweetener... I vape this exclusively on the Juice box....Awesome flavor...

I found that less flavor and less nic is the way to go. Otherwise, it knocks my socks off.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Flavor is awesome isnt it ? I use peppermint that i make or get from Tasty Vapor...then i add extra vg to it..and sweetener... I vape this exclusively on the Juice box....Awesome flavor...

I found that less flavor and less nic is the way to go. Otherwise, it knocks my socks off.
good thinking, we don't want to see your feet :lol:

sl2222

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
NC-USA
would a small piece of neoprene work for that?

My 2 cents

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
I'm breaking out the pitchforks and torches! No seriously folks here it is direct from Carlos to me. He is waiting on switches, .

ok i'll holding off giving him a good pummeling then :) good to hear an update that makes sense and not another hype update.

can't wait much longer cause i sold off my surplus juice in anticipation of cutting juice nic and useage and my atties are total ....e these days so i'm hanging on by a thread dammit.

get back to work carlos lol :p

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Clumbsy...you said sweetner....you actually sweeten your juice?.....what do you use? I know that vg makes is a little sweeter. Maybe I just read it wrong.

Still awaiting my JB, I'm getting excited cause I know it won't be long.

Hey Willow...yep i use sweetener. It makes the peppermint taste like candy cane...which i love.

Currently i use splendex which i bought online for about $8 or so. Tasty Vapor has a sweetener liquid he is selling which is the same only in liquid form. The splendex comes in powder form and just takes a little to add to your juice to make it sweeter. It doesnt hurt any atty that ive used it on or cartomizer or the juice box. I think Tasty Vapor is selling the liquid in 15ml bottle very cheap. Try it....i love it !

I just checked ..Tasty Vapor www.tastyvapor.us has the sweetener in his miscellaneous items for $2 for a 15 ml bottle. That will last a very long time.

Last edited:

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Thanks Clumbsy, I'll have to try it. I like sweet and I love butterfingers. I have been DIY with Chocolate, Coconut and Almond, OMG it's just like an almond joy. I call it my JOY and my sons love it too. It's my everyday vape. I would like to sweeten it up a bit so I'll get the sweet stuff and give it a try.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL

The first day I used it I gave myself a massive nicotine headache/rush! I have since learned to cut my liquid or use low nic. But yeah, every vape is so flavorful. You can actually tell how much vapor you are going to have by the vape, the more flavorful the more vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread