Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
If you really like the pico & are happy with the vape you are getting, there is nothng wrong in getting anothr setup just like it.
In my experience upgrades are rarely any better, just different & sometimes not as good.

Gotta agree with this @piggypinggy, unless you want something different from your new mod. If you do, what are you looking for?

As long as you're getting the power and features you want from the power supply (mod) your vape is 100% dependent on your atomizer.

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
Some people (at least me) just get bored using the same device everyday. But since I've started budgeting to work on my post 8/18 stock pile, I can justify getting a new shiny if I've got the money.
Don't mind me. I was told by grandkids that I'm getting old so I must (by decree) lecture young people on the virtues of saving money. It's what us geezers do.

Now everyone... please turn your thermostats down to 65 and limit your hot showers to 2 minutes please. :)

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Use the money for coils and a battery or two?

I'll never understand this, "It's not broke so I must fix it!" mentality. :)
Some people (at least me) just get bored using the same device everyday. But since I've started budgeting to work on my post 8/18 stock pile, I can justify getting a new shiny if I've got the money.

I have no real reason to upgrade from a 2 battery mod to a 3 battery mod. But that didn't stop me from buying an RX200S just because I wanted a new toy.

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Some people (at least me) just get bored using the same device everyday.

That's as good a reason to buy a new mod as any, at least for me :)

But when I do that I always know what features I want to explore. More batteries, different size or shape, better TC, tougher, etc. Without knowing what the OP values in an upgrade it's hard to advise on options.

Reactions: Eskie

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
If you like the look and feel of the PICO maybe check out the SMOK AL85. It's designed like the PICO with the look of the SMOK Alien as well, and I believe it fits up to 25mm atty's where as the PICO only fits 23. I don't have one myself but I do have an Alien and it's a great mod, so I can only guess the AL85 is just as great. I am planning on getting a couple soon.

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Not a ton on the market as small as the Pico for a single battery mod, but maybe an Artery Nugget (or v2 by now). If you want something with a bit more power but still relatively small, the Smok Alien is worth a look. While not as small as a Pico, it is one of the smallest 2 battery mods out there. If you want to explore temp control in a bit more depth, then a DNA based mod is an excellent choice, although somewhat more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread