US Vape Mail Ban - And What comes Next -->

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
I am pleased to present that Hopium is alive and well.

Big thank you to all the supporters of our hopium thread. A Glimmer of Hopium against the Vape Mail Ban

vape business will continue as usual but you will see an increase in the shipping cost. This means that if you want lower-priced vapes you should still stock up before shipping prices increase. List of vendors below that will continue shipping. If you find more please add/share them with us.

Vendors:
  1. Ecigmafia com - Source: Home page banner
  2. madvapes com - Source: Email Update shared by ECF Member
  3. VaporDNA com - Source: Domestic Shipping – VaporDNA
  4. Eightvape com - Source: Memo Re: Shipping Changes 2021
  5. MyVpro com - Transition on April 2nd. Source: SHIPPING
  6. Misthum com - Signatures after March 26th. Source: Pact Act Statement
  7. ejuice .deals - working to find shipping network after April 26th. Source: PACT ACT - Ejuice Deals – eJuice.Deals.
  8. MVS (My Vapor Store) - Source: Shipping and Handling Info | myvaporstore.com

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
What you fail to understand is that even if a shipping situation is worked out it becomes moot in the fall when PMTA grace periods begin to run out. At that point if the PMTA has not been granted everything is off the market and it will be enforced.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
What you fail to understand is that even if a shipping situation is worked out it becomes moot in the fall when PMTA grace periods begin to run out. At that point if the PMTA has not been granted everything is off the market and it will be enforced.
Exactly! This is why folks have been stocking up. I'm not sure if I can afford the increase in shipping and taxes to order online. I'm not sure I want the government to know I vape either. Vape vendors will have to comply and send out names of people who purchased their goods. Insurance companies (health) may have access to that information. I might be a little paranoid but look at where we are at in the vaping world now.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
Exactly! This is why folks have been stocking up. I'm not sure if I can afford the increase in shipping and taxes to order online. I'm not sure I want the government to know I vape either. Vape vendors will have to comply and send out names of people who purchased their goods. Insurance companies (health) may have access to that information. I might be a little paranoid but look at where we are at in the vaping world now.

Online vendor prices are generally cheaper than Brick and Mortar. And I am just guessing, but I predict the price of vapes in brick and mortar shops will rise even high if they do not have to compete with online retail.

• Agree
Reactions: Nermal

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Online vendor prices are generally cheaper than Brick and Mortar. And I am just guessing, but I predict the price of vapes in brick and mortar shops will rise even high if they do not have to compete with online retail.
Assuming B & Ms can survive long term given PMTAs. They might well have little to nothing to sell.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie

Yes ..

The Assault comes from various fronts .. those that continue to remain optimistic, well, that's nice .. there is simply so much more than a simple shipping snafu ..

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
The prices can be dirt cheap but if a online vendor cannot ship to me..it means nothing.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
I went to the Fasttech site, It looks like they’re getting around the law By making you buy a gift card from them and you can pay use PayPal to do that and then pay for your item with your gift card

I just made a purchase from Fasttech. Stocking up on wire, cotton, syringes, needles, and pod attys. They did make me purchase the gift card through Paypal and would not allow direct credit card transactions. However, 7 days ago they were accepting credit cards. I didn't mind purchasing the gift cards but FYI they are only available in $5 increments.

• Optimistic
Reactions: SlowTalker

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
When my kids were small and I couldn't work I supported us with ebay sales. I am wondering it the fact that my Paypal account is still considered to be a business account - though it hasn't been used for sales in more than 30 years - might be the reason my Paypal FT payment yesterday sailed right through. My order was just under $70 and half of that was tanks.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I went to the Fasttech site, It looks like they’re getting around the law By making you buy a gift card from them and you can pay use PayPal to do that and then pay for your item with your gift card
That is just for paypal and credit card bans on vaping equipment, not shipping. I presume they will ignore shipping ban as they did before. Most vape stuff I have gotten from Fasttech in past year had "metal tube" or some other item listed on the custom form.

The mesh strips I just got from them were somewhat honest on customs form "wire straps"

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
That is just for paypal and credit card bans on vaping equipment, not shipping. I presume they will ignore shipping ban as they did before. Most vape stuff I have gotten from Fasttech in past year had "metal tube" or some other item listed on the custom form.

The mesh strips I just got from them were somewhat honest on customs form "wire straps"

Correct, FT is trying to get around shipping bans. Another member posted in a different thread pointed out that one of their shipments got sent back by customs. FT reached out and asked if they would like them to attempt to re-ship the package. I presume their other orders did not get stopped by customs

I have 3 purchases in the works. 2 already shipped but still in china. 1 more purchase today. Other members have also made recent purchases. We will update here as to whether they get received.

Reactions: r77r7r

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member