USB Pass Through Batteries too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace G

Aug 6, 2009
Washington DC
i have the USBPT for my 901 and 801, i have to disagree on running it through a computer vs main. I get the same throat hit either way (both considerably better the batts) It probably depends on your comps power supply. I have a 1200wt PC power and cooling. I bet if its a 500 or less, or off a laptop it will probably be considerably weaker then a direct shot to the wall.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
i have the USBPT for my 901 and 801, i have to disagree on running it through a computer vs main. I get the same throat hit either way (both considerably better the batts) It probably depends on your comps power supply. I have a 1200wt PC power and cooling. I bet if its a 500 or less, or off a laptop it will probably be considerably weaker then a direct shot to the wall.

Things would dim and crash if the power supply was maxed out nor would your joystick work very well! Some ok most USB ports on computers only put out 500mah, some put out much less and then 'ask' the USB device if it needs more power and of course the USB passthrough can't reply hehe! Mains is the only way to go for me on all the PCs I plug into!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread