Usb penstyle battery uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
E-Cigs co uk has in stock Usb Passthrough Batts for both the DSE901'S and the White (and Black or Silver)Classic eCigarette USB PassThrough Battery which say's Fits all Classic RN4072 and DSE801 atomisers.
I have just bought two for my RN4072 and neither will work properly with ANY of my RN4072 Atomisers and i have Eight including 2 New one's which i got about a week and a half ago.
Now there are other threads in the Tech Problem section which have a lot of different people complaining about USB passthrough batts not working and there are a few theories including "if the atomiser has been used with an ordinary battery (which mine have) it may not fit correctly" and people are suggesting doing things like "fit a small piece of foil in the hole"etc.
I've ordered a new Atomiser which should arrive tomorrow and it will only be fitted to the passthrough's and if that does not work correctly i'm afraid they will be going back.
What's happening with mine is when i take a drag the light will flash 2or 3 times and then nothing happens. Then i'll try again and i may get a couple of drags from it then the light will stay on for about 6 seconds and it's dead again.:confused:

I do have an Usb passtrough which i bought last year from China and one which i bought second hand from an ECF member and they work fine with all my Atomisers.
'Tis a puzzlement.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I do have an Usb passtrough which i bought last year from China and one which i bought second hand from an ECF member and they work fine with all my Atomisers.
'Tis a puzzlement.

That is puzzling dee. I have the one from bestecig and never had a problem with it fitting atomizers and I have used atomizers from both bestecig and puresmoker.

My brother has 2 801 passthroughs from puresmoker and he uses all my atomizers with no problem.

Yes, 'tis a puzzlement!

Lu

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
That is puzzling dee. I have the one from bestecig and never had a problem with it fitting atomizers and I have used atomizers from both bestecig and puresmoker.

My brother has 2 801 passthroughs from puresmoker and he uses all my atomizers with no problem.

Yes, 'tis a puzzlement!

Lu

Hi Lu
Yeah man i'm tearing my hair out here. I've got the one from bestecig and as far as i know the one's i've just got from E-Cig.uk are the same as the one's from Puresmoker because Cash has a link to Simon on his site and Simon (E-Cig.uk) just got Cash Cola at the same time as the Batts.
If it was just one of them that was faulty it would be different but Both of them. :confused:
I really hope i don't have to send them back because i hate having to do that, but at £20 each i can't afford that.

It's those Chinese man. Their doing it on purpose to try and drive us crazy.:w00t:

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Today I did the scrap-of-tinfoil thing (roll into tiny ball, put on pass-through before screwing on atomizer) between Wayne's (Heaven-Gift's) atomizer and Best-e-cigs passthrough (this combo did not work, also not with both parts new). Works fine now. So at least with this combination it is indeed a matter of not making full contact that causes the not-working-issue.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
It needs 1000 mA to work; and some usb-ports and also most usb-adapters give 500 mA. So that would be the first thing to look at: try other usb-ports on your comp or even better get a self-powered usb-hub; or get a mains-adapter that does give 1000 mA (got mine from DE for just a few dollar, free shipping) (UK-adapter: sku.2380)
If this isn't the cause I'm afraid that contacting the supplier might be your best bet.
Hope you get it working soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread