Status
Not open for further replies.

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
I know salem...I have enough liquid. Just excited for my sis. She got her kit today and vaping blueberry (came with it, random choice). She should be getting her 'real' juice tomorrow. Can't wait to see how she likes it, which I know she will love.
Yep, liking that tiramisu too....
Please remember that we asked for a sale and we got a great one! It may take a little longer during these sales to process our orders because they do get a ton of orders during a sale. Also remember that all of the juice is hand mixed at the time of order none of the juice is in inventory ready to ship.
We live in a world where almost everything is automated and we have come to expect instant gratification but there are still some things that are hand made to perfection. The quality that we get with fresh hand made juice is worth waiting a few extra days for sure IMO.

I know that David has already mentioned that they are waiting on a flavoring shipment from FlavourArt. FA moved in to a new facilty a few weeks ago and it is taking them a little time to get up to speed. Nothing can really be done about that except to wait, patiently. :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Just received my "at the post office for shipping" notice via email.

It should be noted that the total time between order and that notice was less than 48 hours, and that is with 11 different flavors. Unfortunately due to FlavourArts' delayed shipments I had to communicate a substitute order for my french toast and I was the ABSOLUTE LAST order in that big presidents day sale. Then I asked them to combine it with another 5 flavors ordered about 6 hours later.

Overall, I'd say that is pretty darn good! I only questioned it because usually the orders go out INSANELY fast, and even with this order it still got out faster than any other supplier I've used. I just thought it was USPS because I pretty openly distrust any company that ships me stuff :).

I understand your intent. :) It can be confusing with the click and ship. FSUSA prints your shipping label at the time that they print your order to start processing it and it does confuse people a little until you get to know the system. I don't blame you at all for making sure that there was not an error with the PO because it has been known to happen. lol

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
div, I can relate! There is so much more stress involved when you are ordering for other people then for yourself. When I first started vaping I was not only trying to find my go to flavor but also trying to find one for my mom and husband. I would worry about how they were going to like theirs much more then I worried about my own.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
My tracking information has been getting more and more vague. This is for stuff from FSUSA as well as other vendors. I just assumed it was a USPS issue, it's got to be.

It really could be. I know that USPS changed there system over at the beginning of the year and I almost always get my package before the USPS site updates any info. Most areas get their pkg from FSUSA in 2 days after shipping.

FSUSA is one of the top juice vendors IMO. I have never known them to take more then just a few days to process and ship orders and I have been purchasing my liquids from them for almost 8 months. But, in the imperfect world that we live in, we do have to realize that stuff does happen on occassion and this "stuff" is really out of their control. The folks at FSUSA really go the extra mile in offering us sales when we ask for one and I really feel like we should cut them a little slack at times like this when a minor issue arises. That of course is my personal opinion only and everybody is entitled to one. :)

MachoKing

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Missouri
I made an order on the 21st. I received tracking information on the 21st. On the 23rd and 24th I anticipated the possible delivery of my package. Today I received an e-mail telling me that some of the flavors are not in stock and that I need to pick replacements, wait until date unknown for them to get flavoring, or take a store credit.

Considering that I had thought my order was shipped and should be here, this really sucks. I had to pick replacements because that is the least crummy of all the options. I chose my flavors wisely when I ordered. There is nothing left that I want and even if there was, how do I know that it's in stock? The flavors that they can not send me are still as available as ever on the website opening this up to happen to anyone who orders them.

Waiting for them to get the flavor in stock sucks because who really knows how long that will take? Taking store credit for the items is silly considering what has happened to my order this time. Who knows if I'll order here again?

I'm bummed about this. I should have my stuff by now and be a happy camper but instead I'm picking flavors that I don't really want just so they will ship my stuff.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Mine is at post office in AZ. I should receive by Monday. I am starting to see a pattern to alot of the vendors. It takes 7 to 12 days for processing and shipping.

FSUSA normally ships orders within two to three days after an order is placed. The exception is when a flavor isn't in stock.

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
FSUSA normally ships orders within two to three days after an order is placed. The exception is when a flavor isn't in stock.

I agree, the team at FSUSA is amazing... 7 - 12 days processing is unheard of with FSUSA. Even if they are out of a flavor (FlavourArts' fault, not FSUSA), it only took 2 days. The customer service and speed of service with FSUSA is unquestioned.

I also feel their juice is unquestioned as well. As I've said before, I didn't start vaping until I tried FSUSA.

Can't wait for my 16 new flavors...it's like Christmas all over again....

eeyore72

Feb 13, 2011
NC
Normal i am not very patient person. This is my first order. So normal I give the benfit of doubt with a company. They said they were going to give me sample with my order. So I am hoping their customer service comes through. I judge a company by their products, customer services and price. So far the price has been right, customer services has been good. So now I wait for the products. My husband thinks it stupid that I have juices here. I should not order anymore. I have to have variety. You do not know if you going to run out before a company get your stuff to you.

Mobius_13

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Hanover, PA
Same thing happened to me. Ordered Sunday, printed label on Monday. Received e-mail Wednesday at noon saying they don't have an ingredient to make one of my flavors. Why it took them so long to realize this not sure. Also it was a ''pre-mixed'' sampler bottle, which I thought was already made. I have plenty of juice on hand, so it's not that big of a deal to me. As a first time customer myself, I would have to question the efficiency of this company. If the juice is good, I probably won't care that it took so long. If it is mediocre, I won't be returning.

Nixsdaddy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Bessemer City, NC
Normal i am not very patient person. This is my first order. So normal I give the benfit of doubt with a company. They said they were going to give me sample with my order. So I am hoping their customer service comes through. I judge a company by their products, customer services and price. So far the price has been right, customer services has been good. So now I wait for the products. My husband thinks it stupid that I have juices here. I should not order anymore. I have to have variety. You do not know if you going to run out before a company get your stuff to you.

I have that same problem with my wife... she thinks if I make more than one purchase a month, that it's too much. But I tell her, "I guess you'd rather have me back on the stinkies." and that usually shuts her up. lmao

csan1018

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Michigan
Please remember that we asked for a sale and we got a great one! It may take a little longer during these sales to process our orders because they do get a ton of orders during a sale. Also remember that all of the juice is hand mixed at the time of order none of the juice is in inventory ready to ship.
We live in a world where almost everything is automated and we have come to expect instant gratification but there are still some things that are hand made to perfection. The quality that we get with fresh hand made juice is worth waiting a few extra days for sure IMO.

I know that David has already mentioned that they are waiting on a flavoring shipment from FlavourArt. FA moved in to a new facilty a few weeks ago and it is taking them a little time to get up to speed. Nothing can really be done about that except to wait, patiently. :)

Perfectly stated!! I agree

I always have my packages within 3-4 days of ordering. I've even ordered late Friday night/early Saturday and still had my package on Monday or Tuesday. For this last sale, I ordered Sunday and received my package on Thursday. I couldn't ask for better--especially since Monday was a postal holiday. However, I don't expect to have my order this quickly when a vendor has numerous/frequent sales. Of course having great sales usually means a lot more orders than normal--which means it may take a little more time to complete all of those orders.

I really appreciate the sales David and Pam give us. How many vendors give sales as often? We get what we ask for: frequent sales, quality products, and awesome customer service. Because of the sales, I am able to order and try more flavors. Also, I've been able to convert five people to vaping over the past month partly because of these sales and the ability to have more juice/flavors on hand. There are so many reasons that I love FSUSA. I would be more than willing to offer a little understanding if there was an issue with one of my orders because I've had perfect experiences with them so far.

Thank you FSUSA for great prices, great products, and great customer service!

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
:mad:

I have a utter hatred for usps. They are unreliable and unpredictable. You don't get what you pay for. My biggest gripe is that ejuice vendors don't offer better shipping options. I wish most at least offered you the option to choose signature confirmation and insurance along with any other existing options. I didnt receive a $60 juice order, and was ...... beyond belief. I had to reorder the same juice, and then dip into my emergency juice stash. I was not a happy camper. I am now into DIY so I don't have to deal with this anymore.

end rant..
sorry
:facepalm:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Same thing happened to me. Ordered Sunday, printed label on Monday. Received e-mail Wednesday at noon saying they don't have an ingredient to make one of my flavors. Why it took them so long to realize this not sure. Also it was a ''pre-mixed'' sampler bottle, which I thought was already made. I have plenty of juice on hand, so it's not that big of a deal to me. As a first time customer myself, I would have to question the efficiency of this company. If the juice is good, I probably won't care that it took so long. If it is mediocre, I won't be returning.

I do understand how you would think that premixed is premade but that is simply not the case. The term premixed defines the fact that it is not a specailty flavor. The flavoring is premixed (not multiple flavors used to create specialties) from FlavourArt. None of the juice at FSUSA is made in advance of ordering. It is all mixed fresh when order is processed.:)

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
I posted this in another forum about this topic, thought it might be ok here too:

"Well I've never had a bad experience with them myself. Not saying it's that way for everyone obviously. I keep a pretty solid stash of juice I like around because I'm in the Frozen North and can't get fast deliveries, so I can afford to be pretty relaxed. I think a lot of people react badly when people just seem to get angry about something like this before checking up on why and everything. I always assume the best about people, and I know FSUSA is a small company that's just trying to do their best in a pretty governmentally-unfriendly environment. They do get their flavours from europe, which means it can certainly get held up just about anywhere on the way from italy to the US. When it gets held up in europe as well as getting stuck in the US, I imagine that they are ten times as frustrated as any of their users.

I do agree that they need a way to immediately indicate that they are out of stock on things but maybe this is a new problem for them that they are having to iron out. I know a lot of people were mad at Rob's website when it wasn't working right, but with patience, everything came out ok. *shrug* I'd rather cut them some slack than get upset and get an ulcer. =)"

As I say, I kind of have to be relaxed, because things take a lot longer to ship here in the first place but I have never seen them do anything but their best for me. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread