Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Could Anyone who place orders Fridaday through Monday chime in? I placed order on Friday w/confirmation of shipment, got tracking number and as of 7:25 PM today it still has no info other than "USPS has been notified....... yada yada yada"

Place three more orders Saturday and same thing.

Anybody else seeing this with their orders?

Thanks

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
If your tracking says "electronic shipping information recieved" that usually means the shipper has not actually given the package to USPS yet. It just means that USPS is expecting to recieve your package from the vendor, and all the vendor has actually done is print out the label with your address on it. When USPS actually gets the package, they will scan it before it leaves the premesis, and then it will update letting you know it's on the way. So, I would contact the vendor to ask when they plan on ACTUALLY shipping it. This is most likely not a USPS issue.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Thanks guys - This Vendor did drop the one off on Friday. I have seen this before and actually had the stuff show up at my house with the same message. So package travelled the whole way without updates. That was on a holiday weekend also. I was just wondering if anyone who ordered this weekend is seeing the same issue. I was thinking they come back from holiday and go nuts trying to catch up????

hattrick

Sep 13, 2010
San Diego
Thanks guys - This Vendor did drop the one off on Friday. I have seen this before and actually had the stuff show up at my house with the same message. So package travelled the whole way without updates. That was on a holiday weekend also. I was just wondering if anyone who ordered this weekend is seeing the same issue. I was thinking they come back from holiday and go nuts trying to catch up????
I've had this happen as well. There sometimes seems to be a lag with USPS tracking numbers updating.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
If your tracking says "electronic shipping information recieved" that usually means the shipper has not actually given the package to USPS yet. It just means that USPS is expecting to recieve your package from the vendor, and all the vendor has actually done is print out the label with your address on it. When USPS actually gets the package, they will scan it before it leaves the premesis, and then it will update letting you know it's on the way. So, I would contact the vendor to ask when they plan on ACTUALLY shipping it. This is most likely not an actual USPS issue.

Not necessarily. I've had packages in my hands that have just updated with electronic shipping info received. I've had packages reach their second stop suddenly update with info received. I've had one package say delivered when it didn't show up until the next day. As another poster said, USPS tracking on priority mail really is useless. Truthfully, if I have an option to pay for regular shipping I do. Both are not considered late until the 6th day, regular mail is cheaper, and watching the tracking info on priority just makes me crazy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread