USPS Tracking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippieben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Does SVC provide USPS delivery confirmation number? I placed an order at around 5:30PM and got an email saying it's shipped about an hour later. My guess is that means it's in the pile to go to the post office in the morning, as I'd be really impressed if a vendor was shipping things out that late so it may pop up on my order page tomorrow morning. Anyway, I didn't receive a dc number in the email. Can that be found somewhere on my order? Thanks.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Does SVC provide USPS delivery confirmation number? I placed an order at around 5:30PM and got an email saying it's shipped about an hour later. My guess is that means it's in the pile to go to the post office in the morning, as I'd be really impressed if a vendor was shipping things out that late so it may pop up on my order page tomorrow morning. Anyway, I didn't receive a dc number in the email. Can that be found somewhere on my order? Thanks.
Generally when the label is printed the email is automatically sent, and that pretty much means it's ready to go and just waiting for the mailman to pick it up. When your tracking says "accepted" then it's in the big pile at the post office.

Or was there no tracking number in your email ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread