Usual ship time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDADoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
I live in Northern Maryland. I've placed 4 orders within the last 3 weeks. The first two were shipped via FedEx standard home delivery at my request, orders were placed late at night or early morning. FedEx packages arrived next day including Saturdays. Third order I ordered earlier in the week, same time of day, using the USPS cheapest option, first class parcel I think. Got that in 3 days. My last order I didn't pay for shipping as it was above $75, thru offered free USPS priority mail, that arrived in 2 days. It's all about ordering late at night or early in the morning. I've received the shipping confirmation emails before 10-11am always. Halo, thank you for shipping so fast!

And yes, Tribeca is awesome! Only juice I vape!

Halo is one of the best when it comes to order fulfillment and shipping out the door. I've ordered e-juice from them at nine in the morning and gotten notification of shipment and tracking information two hours later, and it was on the USPS system as in transit later that afternoon!!!!

Now THAT'S service!

wtfG6

Jun 3, 2013
Wisconsin
I live in Wisconsin and its been hit and miss for me on shipping. Non of it has been due to halo though.

My very first order got here in 2 day with fedex standard. My next 2 orders took 4 days one was put in on the weekend the other early Monday morning. One shipped fedex standard the other with the free shipping option and both shipped the same day/time. The one shipped usps got here first fedex later in the day.

My latest order was again the free shipping option. It shipped on Tuesday and still hasn't arrived yet.

Here's my experience regarding shipping from Halo. I ordered some coils and cartos on the morning of July 22th. At the same time, I ordered my juice from MtBakerVapor too. Both first class USPS. Now I realize that it's the slowest option, but why do I consistently get my e-juice in 3 days from Wash state to Illinois. It's the 26th now and I still haven't got my order from Halo. After reading previous posts, I can see that shipping times are all over the place. They just don't seem to be consistent. I still suspect they are holding some orders a day or so or just don't have enough staff to process them. I love my Triton, but I'm going to have keep much more stock on hand to allow for this since I'll bet it will happen again and again. I've read here on the forum that they admitted that they were growing much faster and getting higher demands than they had anticipated, but based on that, they better ramp up their staff or they will lose plenty of customers.

Detail Man

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
Indiana USA
When we select First Class from Halo they probably print the shipping labels and then sit on them for about a week.
The only thing that comes to mind that has been slower is choosing free 'Economy' shipping from eBay or Amazon. That usually takes 7 to 14 days.
I get some vitamins once in awhile from xtend-life in New Zealand that ship 'New Zealand Air Mail'. I usually get my package in 4 to 6 days and that's around 10,000 miles away and going thru U.S. customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Islevapn

Jul 22, 2013
Kihei, HI
Just for the record. I order from other vendors whose locale is much further away than Halo is from me. I chose USPS First Class and I usually receive my package in two to three days.

Same exact thing with me. 3 days from darth vapers and smart vapes. I got a email from halo saying my order has shipped, USPS online says they've received electronic shipping info and the halo login still says processing when I assume it should have updated to shipped when I got the email days ago.

Detail Man

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
Indiana USA
I placed my last order on July 9th, got the shipping confirmation on the same day, and the package was delivered to my home in California on July 12th. So I was very happy with both Halo and USPS.

I'm happy you had a good happy experience. If you try to tell me you got it that fast from Halo choosing USPS First Class I have to suspect that you may be a liar.

Bob Lion54

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2013
Louisiana, USA
In south Louisiana, I've received all of my orders from Halo in three or four days from the date I've placed the order not counting Sundays or orders placed late in the day. The longest wait I've had was an order placed on a Saturday. It was filled and shipped on Monday and hit my mailbox on Wednesday.

This was all with the First-Class free shipping.

You can't go by the status on the USPS website. It's not updated properly. I've had many packages sit at "Electronic Info Received" for days until it suddenly updates to "Out for delivery." Sometimes you can track their route, but most of the time you can't.

I've also noticed with USPS that some of their sorting facilities are slow. If I have a package go through New Orleans it's always a day late based on the "Estimated Delivery Date" shown on the USPS site. Thankfully, my Halo orders bypass New Orleans.

As for the Halo website, the past month or so I've noticed the status doesn't seem to move past "processing." The last three orders I've placed with Halo are all "processing" in my account history even though I've long since received them. It can be a bit confusing if you're unaware about it not updating, but if you get an email with a tracking number, it's either in the hands of USPS or will be picked up the next time they make their stop by Halo.

ckmeyers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Mojave Desert, CA
cmfractals.com
I'm happy you had a good happy experience. If you try to tell me you got it that fast from Halo choosing USPS First Class I have to suspect that you may be a liar.

So I took an iPad screenshot of Halo's Shipment Confirmation in my email. I greyed out the personal identity information that isn't germane to the issue and uploaded the screenshot to my website. Here is the link:
http://cmfractals.com/images/email.jpg

For your convenience here is the tracking/confirmation number from that order to copy/paste into the USPS website to see the scan information for said order, which I believe is kept on their website for 30 days:

Whether or not this alters what you feel you "have" to suspect about me, is really none of my business.

Bob Lion54

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2013
Louisiana, USA
They only ship out of New Jersey, right?

Yes.

Now I feel bad since one word is all that's really necessary to answer the question, but I can't just post the word "yes" without feeling like I'm spamming, which I really dislike doing, so, this run-on sentence is serving the purpose of making me feel like I've done more with this post than post one single word, though, to be honest nothing past that one word is actually relevant to anything that will help BigBen2k or anyone else, but it makes me feel better so I'm typing this too-long sentence for that reason alone.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Got it today!

And I'm relieved that my FREE bottle of Voodoo was the proper nic strength. I ordered a 30ml of Voodoo, plus a 7ml of Fusion at 6mg nic for the roommate who says the flavors aren't working and she wanted unflavored. I hoped that they would match the free sample with the big bottle, and they did! Yeah.

Halo has never let me down!

Bob Lion54

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2013
Louisiana, USA
I got my order of Voodoo Saturday along with another 10ml bottle. I vape 12mg/ml and that's what I got with the free sample, too. Not sure if it was intentional on Halo's part or just the luck of the draw, but it made me happy!

I also got a few 7ml bottles of juices I hadn't tried... and, well, I figured I wouldn't need to place another order for a while, but now I am in love, love, I say, with Shamrock! lol This stuff if amazing! Between Voodoo, Shamrock, and Tiki Juice... I'm in Vaper's Paradise. Just need to sell a few quilts at discount price and... no wait, sorry. That's Amish Paradise. Totally different thing. Got confused for a second there.

Okay! Now I really, really want to see an Amish guy vaping!

Sigh... guess I'll have to order some Shamrock soon, but hey, if I order soon enough: More VOODOO! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread