uuuhhhfff...finally took the plunge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say10

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2014
Chicago
I did the same thing and I thing it's the right decision if you feel you'll be vaping for a while. I went from my initial starter kit to a Provari after a few weeks. If you can afford it and I think anyone who smoked a pack of cigarettes a day can afford it, it's the best device you can buy. I've moved into mechanicals as we'll but I still love my provari and will never part with it.

As far as accessories go, I'd suggest a kayfun/Russian and a beauty ring , possibly an extension cap if you'd like to run an 18650 battery.

lloydchristmas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Baltimore
Booyakasha!

9popc0.jpg

Also, thanks everyone!

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Make sure that you order it so it arrives on the weekend. Why? Well, I just got mine set up today, and I don't want to go to bed. I just want to vape and vape and vape on my new Provari. Could make for a bad day or three at work if it comes on a Monday. :oops:

I am new to the family also, and you have hit the jackpot part of this forum, let me tell ya. Best folks anywhere. Welcome.

Haha. I was exactly the same way. :)

Tina in FL

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I did the same thing and I thing it's the right decision if you feel you'll be vaping for a while. I went from my initial starter kit to a Provari after a few weeks. If you can afford it and I think anyone who smoked a pack of cigarettes a day can afford it, it's the best device you can buy. I've moved into mechanicals as we'll but I still love my provari and will never part with it.

As far as accessories go, I'd suggest a Kayfun/Russian and a beauty ring , possibly an extension cap if you'd like to run an 18650 battery.

I also suggest the extension cap. That's the best thing I bought. I bought the regular charger and it's fine for me. My 18650 battery lasts me all day and I always have another fully charged one ready. :)

Tina in FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread