Uwell Caliburn G2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyV

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Dallas Texas
Started with two original Caliburns, then got two G's. I tried the A2, but don't like the unitized pod/coil design. Had my new G2 about three weeks and love it. Long battery life, adjustable air, and great taste. Both G's went through the wash in the pocket of my jeans. A few days to dry out and both G's work like new again.

Red Alert

Jun 12, 2022
I just bought a Caliburn G2 online from Element Vape. I've never used anything but disposables before; bought the Caliburn G2 based on reviews and fitting my use expectation (compact, simple).

I followed the instructions for setup, including making sure the battery was fully charged (charge indicator seemed to work), removing the plastic on the base of the cartridge so it made electrical contact with the battery, and filling the reservoir with nick salt mint. But I can't get it to work. No light comes on when I press the button and no vaping happens when I suck on it, with or without the pushing the button.

Any suggestions about what I may be missing?

Red Alert

Jun 12, 2022
I just bought a Caliburn G2 online from Element Vape. I've never used anything but disposables before; bought the Caliburn G2 based on reviews and fitting my use expectation (compact, simple).

I followed the instructions for setup, including making sure the battery was fully charged (charge indicator seemed to work), removing the plastic on the base of the cartridge so it made electrical contact with the battery, and filling the reservoir with nick salt mint. But I can't get it to work. No light comes on when I press the button and no vaping happens when I suck on it, with or without the pushing the button.

Any suggestions about what I may be missing?
I figured it out -- have to turn the system on with 5 quick pushes on the power button. DOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread