uwell crown rba/rta (rebuildable section) building, wicking and thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomitom12

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2014
marina, california
Well finally picked it up. Overall not to happy with it. First off i can't get it to go past .45 ohms so my builds are like .45 and up :mad::(. I would like to try and get it into the .25 .3 range. Secondly its a b:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: to wic correctly. When i finally get it supposedly right the damn thing wiz's juice out the air holes so obviously i'm not wicking correctly. Can't say much on air flow because its restrictive but works if everything else is correct. Going to experiment with 26 and 28 gauge and see if it makes a difference. Im currently using 24 gauge kanthal wrapped on a 2mm screwdriver 6 wraps. Even tried a 2.5 mm screwdriver. Your tips and thoughts most welcome.
Thanks all

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Well finally picked it up. Overall not to happy with it. First off i can't get it to go past .45 ohms so my builds are like .45 and up :mad::(. I would like to try and get it into the .25 .3 range. Secondly its a b:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: to wic correctly. When i finally get it supposedly right the damn thing wiz's juice out the air holes so obviously i'm not wicking correctly. Can't say much on air flow because its restrictive but works if everything else is correct. Going to experiment with 26 and 28 gauge and see if it makes a difference. Im currently using 24 gauge kanthal wrapped on a 2mm screwdriver 6 wraps. Even tried a 2.5 mm screwdriver. Your tips and thoughts most welcome.
Thanks all

Reactions: tomitom12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread