Uwell Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent found it in the U.S. yet, but I did order one out of china...
Received it a little over a week ago and it is every bit as good as the reviews make it sound.
It is awesome to vape on. The design is simple and it is the easiest tank to fill that I've seen/tried.
The stainless coils are awesome, great flavor and no dry hits (believe me, I tried to get it to dry hit and if there's juice in it, your golden).
I'm showing it off at every B&M vape shop I go to now, hoping to get them to stock it (Cuz I want at least one more, maybe 2)

sorry, I rambled.. Short story: Worth ordering from China (ecigarettelobby.com has them)

Reactions: Pen Vaper

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
Dont know about other coils but the uwell coils are incredible. I just went 6 days with one coil, .2 ohm at 60w high VG which is crazy since I rewick my dripper every two days. Now I went through about 1000 ml of juice in that 6 days since the uwell crown is a juice hound. I bought at ecigarretelobby.com for $35 and it showed up in about 7 biz days.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I don't only vape out of my Crown, but I easily go through three tanks a day with it -- and I can fit 4.75 mL of liquid in it. If I vaped on it by itself all day, I would go through, yikes, I don't want to think about it. I just recently cut my nic down to 3 mg/mL becasue of this tank -- no other clearo caused that to happen.

I am 100% sold on the SS coils!!!!!! I have just never experienced any type of longevity on coils like this after so much liquid. These things are built fantastically. I am bout to buy a bunch of coils before people get all hot on this and the demand goes through the roof (which it should!). I guess I am afraid the quality might drop before I load up. But if one lasts this long, damn! 12 of these coils might last a year! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just bought another Crown (didn't get the 4 packs yet ) and I don't want to see any of my subpar, I mean, subohm cleaors next to this tank! LOL. (Notice i called this a tank!) What a beautiful vape.

Take that clearomizer off of your mod and put a Crown on it!

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I got one of these today at a vape convention.

I just threw it on my dna30 and it says shorted. Does this mean it doesn't work with my dna30 or is it just a bad coil?

Just read this. The DNA 30 doesn't fire down to .25Ω if that was the head you had in it.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
That 8 days was with the .2 coil, the .5 just got replace after only 5 days. Still good for my vaping style but Im waiting for the Starre Pro if the coil life reviews are correct I might have yet another breakthrough moment.

Will the Starre Pro only be for Ni? And if not, is what you heard about the Ni heads or the regular kanthal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread