Status
Not open for further replies.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Some kind of security thing, I don't get it, this is my 3rd order with them, same card, same e-mail address, why me?

I had to go through that, but I figured it was because my order amount exceeded what an ATM will allow you to withdrawal in one transaction.

They just asked for my banks phone number and a couple identity questions and proceeded within a couple hours.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
It is my third order with them, it has totally freaked me out, sense the notice. I think I have sent them 6 messages, no response, the thing is this order involves, 2 of the polished ones, so I am hoping I get them. I have been wanting these for at least 2 1/2 months, sense they told us about them. I should have, 2 months ago just ordered a mini satin, but I held off, then I figured that it is such a pain, to try to get to the post office, that I would just order everything at once. The thing is it took me several replys to get them all the info, I ordered right at 3:00 Pm my time, which was 12:00 noon their time.

I had to go through that, but I figured it was because my order amount exceeded what an ATM will allow you to withdrawal in one transaction.

They just asked for my banks phone number and a couple identity questions and proceeded within a couple hours.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
You likely won't get a response til Monday. I went through the same thing and was freaking out when I wasn't getting a reply. But come Monday they got back to me and we even had multiple back and forth emails throughout the day.

I'm sure you'll be taken care of and the 2 polished ProPro's will be yours.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
That's what I was afraid of, I have limited time during the day, to respond to e-mails during their hours.

You likely won't get a response til Monday. I went through the same thing and was freaking out when I wasn't getting a reply. But come Monday they got back to me and we even had multiple back and forth emails throughout the day.

I'm sure you'll be taken care of and the 2 polished ProPro's will be yours.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
WOHOO! they just approved my order! They had better have had one of those full sized polished reserved for me, because I saw they are sold out again. I guess I will get to see my hippos on a polished Provari, also I got my hippos from amistique, but they are sold out. I know that vaporrev has them sometimes, but I would watch amistique, sense they make them.

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
Pre, I ordered a brass Hippo from atmistique last week... I haven't received it yet but I might not want it any longer because I thought I was going to go with a specific color scheme and I changed my mind. My hubby was going to polish them for me. I also ordered a brass tatroe... I can PM you when I'm going to list them for sale. :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thanks but after this, I am broke!

Pre, I ordered a brass Hippo from atmistique last week... I haven't received it yet but I might not want it any longer because I thought I was going to go with a specific color scheme and I changed my mind. My hubby was going to polish them for me. I also ordered a brass tatroe... I can PM you when I'm going to list them for sale. :)

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA

Please do!!!!! I'm in limbo for Verified Status. Should be good soon. I was NOT aware that there was a brass Tatroe, not owning one is unacceptable for me. I will gladly pay you full value and shipping for both.:drool:

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
Please do!!!!! I'm in limbo for Verified Status. Should be good soon. I was NOT aware that there was a brass Tatroe, not owning one is unacceptable for me. I will gladly pay you full value and shipping for both.:drool:

I definitely will... or you can always send me a PM. Atmistique just shipped the Hippo yesterday so it will probably take a week but I'll have the brass Tatroe on Monday. :)

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I got the Brass Hippo yesterday, thanks Jetcity.

Little problem though. The 510 female of the hippo is too deep to make positive contact with any of my tanks or toppers.

If I thread my 510-510 adaptor into it I can get my tanks to fire. Has anyone else come across this problem?

I tried to pull the center pin up a little, no dice.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I got the Brass Hippo yesterday, thanks Jetcity.

Little problem though. The 510 female of the hippo is too deep to make positive contact with any of my tanks or toppers.

If I thread my 510-510 adaptor into it I can get my tanks to fire. Has anyone else come across this problem?

I tried to pull the center pin up a little, no dice.

Are you talking about the adjustable pin in the Hippo? It should adjust by turning it with a screwdriver.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
When I saw this post, I had to grab one of mine, and take a good look at it, I had not seen a screw driver slot in it, but sure enough there it is. I had never seen one, on the top side before, learn something new every day. :)

Are you talking about the adjustable pin in the Hippo? It should adjust by turning it with a screwdriver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread