The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

V4L crew ? about vg? Mark,steve,leaford.

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by corybrown40, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. corybrown40

corybrown40 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Turns out that that I am PG sensitive and was wondering if you guys would ever carry VG? I can get it elsewhere but you guys are great and i would rather order it from you all.

2. Belletrist

Belletrist Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    Virginia
    they're planning on carrying it, in carts no less... lemme see if i can find steve's post.

3. Belletrist

Dec 21, 2009
    Virginia
    here ya go!!

4. corybrown40

Sweet thanks. I appreciate the response. I didn't see that thread. I thought i had read everything on here.

5. Belletrist

Dec 21, 2009
    Virginia
    it was pretty buried--it was just in one of the many happy new year's threads. ;) no biggie, i just remembered the post being in there cause i'm excited about, well, anything new at all by V4L. :lol:

6. antithesis

antithesis Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    michigan
    i have to dig around here about VG - i know what it is, but not what it does/why it's a big thing to be carried. forgive my ignorance on it - i'm still learning/searching around here. :)

7. Belletrist

Dec 21, 2009
    Virginia
    besides--i owe you--you gave me that excellent advice about carrying a knife. :lol:

8. corybrown40

Well people like me who are alergic to PG (propylene glycol) My symptoms are runny nose, sore throat, and gum soreness. With VG (vegetable glycerin) These things don't happen.

9. corybrown40

LOL well ya know me being ex-military and all got to keep it real:thumbs:.

10. antithesis

Jan 2, 2010
    michigan
    cory -- i'm pickin' up what you're throwin' down! thanks for the explanation. :)

11. Belletrist

Dec 21, 2009
    Virginia
    prior mil here too. ;) USAF HUAH.

12. corybrown40

No problem.

Belletrist I am former Army. My wife is currently in the Army. Thanks for your service.

13. Taryn

Taryn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Florida
    Leaford has also stated in one of his posts that they are currently working on VG for us all.

14. antithesis

Jan 2, 2010
    michigan

the more i think about this, the more i wonder. because the past 2 days (i've been vaping for going on 4) i've thought/assumed i was coming down with something. runny nose, and my throat felt like.. what strep starts out as, that slightly sore enough to be annoying but not horrid feeling. my gums aren't numb, but the tip of my tongue gets that way, at times.

i'll have to monitor this. :confused:

15. Michelle43

Michelle43 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    North Dakota
    From Steves post it sounds like there may be some local vendors on the horizon! I may be interpreting it wrong though. But if so, that would be great, I would still order online regularly but when those times come up that you just want to try something RIGHT NOW a local vendor would be cool.

16. Adrenalynn

Adrenalynn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

What's this about carrying a knife?

That's like my rule #1. Every time I get on a plane I feel... naked. Drives me utterly and completely bonkers.

The Benchmade McHenry Williams (in D2 tool steel) is in my pocket at this instant because the Cold Steel Voyager Tanto doesn't fit well in these jeans... ;)

17. brdhouse

brdhouse Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2009
    Minnesota
    what about mouth ulcers, aka "canker sores?" does PG contribute to them? Does VG diminish the chance of getting them?

18. leaford

leaford Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Just as a point of clarification, those symptoms are not allergic reactions. Allergic reactions are a pretty specific medical term, and it's a frightening one, so I don't think it's a good idea to misuse it here. What you're describing sounds to me more like a greater than average sensitivity, possibly to the PG itself, but more likely to it's drying effect on your tissues.

But to answer the question, yes, we have VG carts coming soon. The first few flavors and sampler pack are on the way now, and another set will be coming soon.

19. Michelle43

Michelle43 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    North Dakota

YAY thanks Leaford:thumbs:

20. Belletrist

Dec 21, 2009
    Virginia
    & thanks for yours corey! even if you were a grunt. ;) *zooms out*

'drenalynn, ditto. although sometimes i carry a hatchet instead. :lol: but i live out in the woods and it's useful. i swear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.