V4L crew ? about vg? Mark,steve,leaford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
here ya go!!
Happy New Year Family, hope 2009 ended with a bang, and you feeling better, and getting ready for this new decade. WOW, 2010, never thought I'd experience it, but, here we are, and we are better, than ever. Our family grows, every day, and I promise you, V4L gonna keep getting better, and better. In the next few weeks, we will be fully stocked with the only VG Cartomizers, on the planet, as well as beginning to distribute to smaller stores, nation...worldwide.

We will be upgrading our full line-up

We will continue to treat our V4L family, with the trust, and love, y'all deserve.

Thank you for a wonderful experience last year, and I am looking forward to leading V4L to to forefront in vaping, and family satisfaction.

Enjoy

Steve

corybrown40

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
i have to dig around here about VG - i know what it is, but not what it does/why it's a big thing to be carried. forgive my ignorance on it - i'm still learning/searching around here. :)
Well people like me who are alergic to PG (propylene glycol) My symptoms are runny nose, sore throat, and gum soreness. With VG (vegetable glycerin) These things don't happen.

antithesis

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
michigan
Well people like me who are alergic to PG (propylene glycol) My symptoms are runny nose, sore throat, and gum soreness. With VG (vegetable glycerin) These things don't happen.

the more i think about this, the more i wonder. because the past 2 days (i've been vaping for going on 4) i've thought/assumed i was coming down with something. runny nose, and my throat felt like.. what strep starts out as, that slightly sore enough to be annoying but not horrid feeling. my gums aren't numb, but the tip of my tongue gets that way, at times.

i'll have to monitor this. :confused:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Just as a point of clarification, those symptoms are not allergic reactions. Allergic reactions are a pretty specific medical term, and it's a frightening one, so I don't think it's a good idea to misuse it here. What you're describing sounds to me more like a greater than average sensitivity, possibly to the PG itself, but more likely to it's drying effect on your tissues.

But to answer the question, yes, we have VG carts coming soon. The first few flavors and sampler pack are on the way now, and another set will be coming soon.

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
Just as a point of clarification, those symptoms are not allergic reactions. Allergic reactions are a pretty specific medical term, and it's a frightening one, so I don't think it's a good idea to misuse it here. What you're describing sounds to me more like a greater than average sensitivity, possibly to the PG itself, but more likely to it's drying effect on your tissues.

But to answer the question, yes, we have VG carts coming soon. The first few flavors and sampler pack are on the way now, and another set will be coming soon.

YAY thanks Leaford:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread