V4L Family Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Bham good to see you and if you're growing that's fantastic. Boy it's windy here today.... the sun was shining earlier but it's gone now so it feels much colder. Spring will not get here soon enough this year..

It was windy here the other day. Blew a piece of siding off the house.

We can fix it but it's going to wait until Spring.

Last edited:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Excellent news BHam sir. :)

Well today has been one full of craptacularness..... Was a very long day at work, had all sorts of personal issues, and the topper is my wife's job decided to eliminate her position today. She can either take a 2 month pay out or a dramatic pay decrease and demotion and stay.....

Well that totally stinks.

Sorry to hear the bad news. :(

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Afternoon all. Just got home from work....

Unsure what her plan is. We started talking about some of it tonight, might be doing something that involves both us going out on our own and starting our own business. We're going to get it figured out. We both know we're not meant for the corporate world, and my job no longer appreciates hard work by any means.... This might be the kick we needed to go in a new direction.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Good morning/afternoon.

This is me right now. I can't seem to wake up and get motivated!

1470146_588386434549044_506207383_n.jpg

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Afternoon all. Just got home from work....

Unsure what her plan is. We started talking about some of it tonight, might be doing something that involves both us going out on our own and starting our own business. We're going to get it figured out. We both know we're not meant for the corporate world, and my job no longer appreciates hard work by any means.... This might be the kick we needed to go in a new direction.

If that is what will make you happy and take some of the stress off you then go for it!!

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Exactly Ms. Jj2. :)

Was a very rough night.... We took my MIL to the hospital. 12 hours later and a number of tests was determined nothing is wrong with her physically save a deteriorating disc issue in her back, there's no reason she should be on all the meds, and no reason why she shouldn't be able to eat....

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Exactly Ms. Jj2. :)

Was a very rough night.... We took my MIL to the hospital. 12 hours later and a number of tests was determined nothing is wrong with her physically save a deteriorating disc issue in her back, there's no reason she should be on all the meds, and no reason why she shouldn't be able to eat....

Some doctors overkill on the meds.
Maybe time to get her to switch to a new doctor?

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Believe me she's going to everyone. The next step is getting her into a rehab as soon as her insurance, id, and everything else arrives. She needs medical detox, we're treading water at this point though she is doing better than she was.

Detox is a rough thing to go through. They do have meds :facepalm: that will help.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Morandir Sir... Also consult with the pharmacist. Most Dr's now a days think the pharmacist is on top of such things.

I am venturing to guess that some of her Dr's have prescribed meds to her with the notion that she replace it for another not take both at the same time. Yet she may be refilling both scripts and taking them. Just something else to keep an eye out for :)

I wish you the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread