Hundred Acre Wood
Good morning. :)

Me after last weekend. Want to share it with me morand? :laugh:

th

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
Hello folks. Been awhile since I last visited, and my bad... after getting frustrated with my mod supplier, my mega 808 carto suppliers, I thought I'd see if V4 had anything new. WOW.

Got two dial a volts, love them, now have to get a third and try the Smileos. The mods I was buying are VERY pricey and not as good as they were 2 years ago. Finally... I can now one stop shop here.

Hope all is well with you old timers. :vapor:

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
Welcome back NoMatches sir. How have you been? :)

Evening all.... Not been a good day.......

Sorry you had a bad week yesterday...

As for me, I've moved into a cute chalet the Poconos and love it here... far better than Long Island was, taxes, red light cameras, traffic, vandals... to deer in the yard all the time, bird watching (from red shoulder hawks to pileated woodpeckers and much more), just me and the pygmy pony (actually a 8 month old English bull terrier, Spuds McKenzie/Target dog) who is a nutcase. Whole new life, and I'm as happy as a clam (clams are happy, aren't they?).

Seems much more quiet here now. Did everyone migrate to the V4L site forum... or just get scarce? :confused:

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Can be Wader sir, but have to dye the beard as well. Just too much work. :)

NoMatches sir sounds like you're loving life again. Love Bull Terriers, they are crazy though. Never a day goes by without a bully freakout here (Loki is a min-bull terrier mix, Mario a pitbull pug mix).

Always fun giving out candy with a real sword Gabe sir.... :)

Evening all, wasn't a completely terrible day today... Just one more to get through then a busy day off on Friday. Doing a vapemeet in Baltimore and prepping for vapercon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread