Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
So my family is planning a family vacation to Florida to visit my dad in March during the kids spring break. My middle son is not going. He has serious anxiety about flying and we have no intention on driving. Im not going to try forcing him to go because that will just get the other kids nervous. I guess he is going to stay here with my mother-in-law. We are trying to get a non stop flight but I do not mind a small lay over. ANybody have any good tips on finding good deals on flight

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Non-refundable tickets are the cheapest but you have to be absolutely postive that you are going to go. If you want to change the dates or cancel it will cost a lot more.
Check different places to see what they offer - sometimes it's cheaper to deal directly with the airline instead of a third party. But third party places already know where to get the cheapest deals and that can save a lot of time and frustration.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Non-refundable tickets are the cheapest but you have to be absolutely postive that you are going to go. If you want to change the dates or cancel it will cost a lot more.
Check different places to see what they offer - sometimes it's cheaper to deal directly with the airline instead of a third party. But third party places already know where to get the cheapest deals and that can save a lot of time and frustration.

I think we may do the non refundable tickets but we are going to wait for another month before we seal the deal. It said we couldn't get a refund but we could get a airline credit for a different flight but must be the same passengers. Still looking though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread