The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

News

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Big Moe, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    They sent out an email... I guess it went out to the Supporting Members, so I did it a while back... :)

I always participate in every survey that I see, including the CTA's from CASAA... and have to get ready for the big fight here in CA now!! :(

2. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I actually got an email before I saw it here...and yes it's done.......

3. Big Moe

Big Moe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    very cool...I always try to participate in surveys

4. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Nobody's had any News to report in over a month??? :eek:

Well, we had a little excitement out here last night!! About 10pm I heard a helicopter flying really low outside... I couldn't see anything out my windows, so I went to the stairwell (it's open, kinda like a balcony) which is on the 4th floor facing West, and saw it hovering over the Pier a few blocks away.

So I ran back inside to check the Local News stations, and this is what I found!! :D LMAO!!!

Naked Pursuit Suspect in Custody After Rescue Off Redondo Beach: Police | KTLA

I watched for about 45 min. until they finally got the guy out of the water and went back to their regular programming. I had thought about walking down there, but it was cold and windy... plus the TV had a bird's eye view from the 'copter overhead. :cool:

(what I didn't know until I saw the article today, is that the whole thing started a block away from here, and they had driven right by my building!!! :facepalm: )

5. liblue1

I think I lost this thread....still learning my way around.........

• Like Like x 1
  6. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I'm not getting email notices for new posts in the older threads... or even some of the new ones!! :unsure:

7. liblue1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.