Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Did anyone participate in the survey provided by ECF

They sent out an email... I guess it went out to the Supporting Members, so I did it a while back... :)

I always participate in every survey that I see, including the CTA's from CASAA... and have to get ready for the big fight here in CA now!! :(

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Nobody's had any News to report in over a month??? :eek:

Well, we had a little excitement out here last night!! About 10pm I heard a helicopter flying really low outside... I couldn't see anything out my windows, so I went to the stairwell (it's open, kinda like a balcony) which is on the 4th floor facing West, and saw it hovering over the Pier a few blocks away.

So I ran back inside to check the Local News stations, and this is what I found!! :D LMAO!!!

Naked Pursuit Suspect in Custody After Rescue Off Redondo Beach: Police | KTLA

I watched for about 45 min. until they finally got the guy out of the water and went back to their regular programming. I had thought about walking down there, but it was cold and windy... plus the TV had a bird's eye view from the 'copter overhead. :cool:

(what I didn't know until I saw the article today, is that the whole thing started a block away from here, and they had driven right by my building!!! :facepalm: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread