Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I took my son to Chuck E Cheese for his bday with two friends. I'm not a fan, but we went on a Monday so I figured it wouldn't be too bad. Anyways there were mothers of kids who must have came in geared for war. They are sitting at the table next to me on their phones not paying attention to anything. They had older kids which no big deal but then there were kids maybe 3 years old that they were just letting run around on their own. One of the kids lost their tickets and came over to their mom crying. Mind you the kid could not speak well too little. His mom took him by the arm and dragged him around trying to find these missing tickets. Accusing other kids of taking them. This is a fight waiting to happen.

This brings me to the news in Ohio where a family goes crazy because the photo booth wasn't working correctly. Beating up workers any everything. It is a sad world when you cant enjoy time with your kids without parents acting as if they are the kids.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Unfortunately, THIS is the kind of News we had here in SoCal last week:

E-cigarette lodges into ceiling after exploding in Santa Ana man's hands | abc7.com

It was on all of the stations for 2 days, with sound bites in between!! Just the kind of thing we don't need in a State that is trying to ban ecigs altogether... :(

The average person doesn't realize that this guy is an idiot, and obviously did something wrong to make it happen... that it is not the kind of ecig most people use. I can't begin to count the number of conversations I have had with people since then when they see me vaping (and I always use an eGo/EVOD or even a 'cig-a-like' when out in public!)

There was another incident a couple of weeks earlier, and a guy in a vape shop was blowing clouds while the reporter interviewed him!!

It's that kind of stupidity that gives vaping a bad name!!! :vapor:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Unfortunately, THIS is the kind of News we had here in SoCal last week:

E-cigarette lodges into ceiling after exploding in Santa Ana man's hands | abc7.com

It was on all of the stations for 2 days, with sound bites in between!! Just the kind of thing we don't need in a State that is trying to ban ecigs altogether... :(

The average person doesn't realize that this guy is an idiot, and obviously did something wrong to make it happen... that it is not the kind of ecig most people use. I can't begin to count the number of conversations I have had with people since then when they see me vaping (and I always use an eGo/EVOD or even a 'cig-a-like' when out in public!)

There was another incident a couple of weeks earlier, and a guy in a vape shop was blowing clouds while the reporter interviewed him!!

It's that kind of stupidity that gives vaping a bad name!!! :vapor:

Unfortunately that's how things work.people who don't understand seem to take these people seriously instead of considering user issue.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
NoSmoking-Butts%20copy.jpg~original

Kick Butts Day 2015 - Kick Butts Day

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
THIS is what's happening here today!!! :-x

From an email I received:

ALERT: Anti-Vaping Propaganda will launch on Monday, March 23, 2015 paid for by the California Department of Public Health. Be prepared to answer!

A New Website With Facts You Need To Know
As a counter to the massive advertising campaign scheduled to launch Monday (March 23, 2015), notblowingsmoke.org provides the inside scoop as to why the California Department of Public Health is spending nearly 7 million dollars in anti-vaping propaganda. Get informed and share this info with everyone you know because if we do not stand up for ourselves then who will?

CASAA is on board with this, launching a massive Twitter attack on .@CAPublicHealth and any other help we can get would be greatly appreciated!! :wub: (#stillblowingsmoke #notblowingsmoke) http://notblowingsmoke.org

Thanks!!

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyone see the story about the German Airline accident. When I got to Florida I seen the news story where the plane just went down. Wednesday morning I went to the gym and seen that this was intentional by the co pilot? I just cant understand why you would take other people down with you? It is crazy.

Unless there was someone on board that was a target.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread