May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
YouTube - esmokershop 901 review

Name: The Pink DSE901
Model: DSE-901
Category: Mini
Price: $45.95
Shipping: free on orders over $99
Warranty/Guarantee: Could not find on website.

Tier Ranking: Top Shelf
What I Like: Good vapor, very reliable, great first choice for beginners.
The Downside: Moderate cartridge and battery life, doesn’t look like cigarette.

Overall Performance: 3.8
1) Vapor Production: 4
2) Ease of Draw: 4
3) Battery Life: 3
4) Cartridge Life: 3
5) Reliability and Ease of Use: 5

Customer Service Experience: None; review copy.
Contents: One atomizer, two batteries, one charger, one power cord, five cartridges.
Extras: None.
Battery charging times: 8 hours initial, 3-4 regular.
Interchangeable with: Any DSE-901, or RN-4075.

Narrative review:
I have always recommended the DSE-901 for a beginner’s first e-cig. But I never got around to doing a review of one, so here it is at last.

The 901 is an excellent first e-cig because of it’s overall excellent performance, ease of use, and reliability. It isn’t the longest lasting, or the smallest, or the best vapor producer, but it’s not bad in any of those categories either. It gives a beginner a good introduction to all the basics of e-smoking, like charging batteries, refilling cartridges, etc., and from there the user will have a good idea how well e-smoking will work for you, whether you will want bigger carts and batts, or if you want something smaller and lighter, and so on.

And eSmokerShop is a good choice for a 901. This one gave a 4 on vapor, while many I've had are a 3 or 3 1/2. If you do choose to buy from them, please use my link, eSmokerShop E-Cigarettes, Cartridges, e-Liquid, and remember the discount code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread