Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
HA! You had an emoticon NOT WORK! The first time I have seen that!!!! It is CRAZY BUSY NOW!!! OMG! The masses are coming in for weekend movies!

Have to get some things done away from the desk and then I head home! Everyone be safe and have a magnificent weekend!

Pizza not made in Italy? This is true?!?!?! I have been told about pizza vendors selling by the slice in Italy, melt in your mouth delicious pizza... who started pizza then?!?!?!?

Pizza as we know it originated in NY as far as I'm concerned. Don't even care if that's false. NY pizza destroys any other city in the universe
Traditional pizza is Italian.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Well, the kids at work said they preferred Pizza Hut, so I had them deliver... TBH I like their pasta and chicken wings WITH BONES, but the pizza... mmmm, I prefer Dominoes pizza. I remember Pizza Hut pizza being better in college :/ Regardless, I don't have to cook all weekend :p

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
#415 Here are some photos from some recent vape-scursions (full diary here). On Wednesday, my pal from Envision Vapor drove up to show his glass vaping tips to some LA vape shops. He makes some great stuff and the prices are very fair. We spent about 10 hours on the road, filling the driving the time with talks about mods, juice delivery systems, e-liquids, etc.

On Thursday, I visited Five Pawns, a relatively new e-liquid company. I'll have a review of three of the company's juices some time in June. An interview with the Five Pawns president is first and will be followed by a feature on the company's tasting room. The tasting room is super cool. It's similar to visiting a vineyard in that you can sample limited edition juices and juices that aren't for sale.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good afternoon vvv'ers.
Lisa you asked so here is my opinion, fight for your rights. but again that is my opinion.

As far as pizza goes, I do not care where it comes from so long as it is a double layered pepperoni pizza where the lower level is tender and juicy and the upper level is well cooked and crisp on a thin crust. Yummmmy!!! That is the best pizza.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Disconnect

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
Washington DC
I went to post the same thing about italy and pizza, but lo and behold the modern-style pizza did come roughly from Italy, back during the Roman empire (sans tomato sauce of course).. and again after the explorers to the new world brought back tomatoes..

I just wish I lived near this place again. Although I turned down epic pizza tonight because I didn't want to go downtown..

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Pizza as we know it originated in NY as far as I'm concerned. Don't even care if that's false. NY pizza destroys any other city in the universe
Traditional pizza is Italian.

Heh! I love you Bill, but that is an INCORRECT ASSESSMENT! :p

DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Couldn't Agree with 2 People More . . .

However - "Lisa" . . .

Well, the kids at work said they preferred Pizza Hut, so I had them deliver... TBH I like their pasta and chicken wings WITH BONES, but the pizza... mmmm, I prefer Dominoes pizza. I remember Pizza Hut pizza being better in college :/ Regardless, I don't have to cook all weekend :p

:shock: IMO - BAD - JUST BAD . . .. "You" Should NOT Be Listening to "kids", especially at work . . . NOT GOOD At All . . . . :nah:

:blink: Also - I want to Know WHAT DRUGS Were YOU Taking In College . . . :D

Both Are Just . . .
23.gif

Again - No Judgement . . . Just "My" Opinion . . . ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
heh! My roommate at that time worked at pizza hut and food was FREE! Hon, it kept us alive for 2 yrs :p Yum!!

AH - FREE FOOD :thumbs: - That's another story, especially since that's always the best when you have no money . . . :D So - Your forgiven - not that you really need to be forgiven . . . :)
Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread