Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Weekly Contest Number 26

This weeks contest is another easy one.
You can make a post about anything you want
Just be sure to number your entries and not make back to back posts.
Winner will receive a free economy polypropylene tank of their choice (or a $10 store gift certificate if they prefer).

166443d1357398695-valley-view-vapes-win-free-polypropylene-tank-weekly-contest-pro3_thumbnail.gif
ecf_thumbnail.gif
Additional prizes MAY be awarded.
Note: Contest is only for members with a US shipping address.

Rules:
Your entry posts MUST start with a number. (1,2 or 3 etc.) Please number your posts by day. (1-5 not 1-25)
The post must have substance though. Posts such as entry, or "count me in" etc will be ineligible for prizes
Only your 5 (per day) entry posts will be eligible for the prize drawing.
Un-numbered posts will be considered "Chit Chat" and not eligible for the prize.
Back to Back posting is NOT allowed for this contest.

Winner will be chosen by random number generation, based on the post number.

Contest will end Friday Night at Midnight Central time. Winner will be announced at the end of this thread.

Last Weeks Winner: glassmanoak

Last edited:

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
#2. Now I see y Ray does this contest every week. Its to sell tanks this is a real good marketing tool. Because of last the last contest I have really started to look at VVV and with all the people chit chatting in the last thread had me sold on VVV. I mean before the contest stopped I ordered a Pyrex Sidewinder.

I'm not even here for a free tank this week(its is a plus tho) I'm here for all the great people I met last contest! I mean some really great and nice people(even Ray LOL).

Sent from my NS4G powered by CN JB

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#1 on 01/12/2013 - OFFICIAL ENTRY on behalf of Mr. DreamingButterfly81 -

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Uppppppppppppppppp!

All boxes & plastic tubs are FULL... now I need these moved to the new apartment, unpacked, and brought BACK so I can pack the remaining things :'( Thank goodness I have until JUNE 2013 to be finished :p

Did I mention that I HATE MOVING!!

Did I mention that the CARPET IS BEING SHAMPOOED TODAY AT THE NEW APARTMENT so I can't move 'carp' over there even if I WANTED TO?!?!?!?!?!

I need more NICOTINE this AM =]

18mg nic Tiramasu NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
~Entry for person to be decided later~
1- I want to sleep so bad but promised my store I'd come in and do some things.. Lets hope this is a half day :)
And yes JRALABATE the conversation is nice but Rays tanks are nicer.
I'd cut a mans throat for a 7ml pyrex :p ( DEAR MODS, ADMINS and friends, that is a joke)...

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#3 on 01/12/2013 - OFFICIAL ENTRY on behalf of Mr. DreamingButterfly81 -

going to sit in my recliner, in front of the computer and tv all weekend. Recovering from yesterdays surgery. Enjoying my new DIY flavor in a dripping atty. Glad I took the risk and mixed 30ml of this stuff, its going fast.

Nice! What DIY have you made, TroyHoot?? I could definitely use a new DIY joose =]

TroyHoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Greenville MS
Well i was trying to duplicate a diy mixture from ecb i had them make for me. (anise60%, french vanilla30%, sweet cream10%, extra flavor and sweet)

First I tried absinthe, french vanilla, sweet cream, EM(couple drops) Was Not it but still decent (20%flavor)
Second I tried Licorice, french vanilla, sweet cream, EM. Was closer but not it either(20% flavor again)
Added some absinthe to the Second one and its great. This is where it is right now

24ml of pg/vg mix(I used 18ml of 18mg 50/50 + 6ml straight VG so im sitting around 10.5mg right now)
3.6ml Licorice
.9ml Absinth
1.8ml French Vanilla
.6ml Sweet cream
.6ml EM (I dissolved crystals in Everclear)

All my stuff was from Wiz labs. They didnt have anise so I to try absinth and licorice.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#4 on 01/12/2013 - OFFICIAL ENTRY on behalf of Mr. DreamingButterfly81 -

@ Troy - I watched a documentary on Absinthe yesterday/last night [?o_O?] so I tried some Absinthe that was given to me a bit ago =] It is okay... I like licorice, but in limited amounts - not as a vape...

Hmmm, that sounds like a good idea =] I got a Cherry Coke in that was MAGNIFICENT, but it has nic in it, so it is way too harsh for me to vape for extended periods... Maybe I'll hunt a recipe down for it =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread