West Coast, USA

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
TY UNCLE :)

So i know there may be some fans of nicquid here, but i am not one of them.
cherry on top - not impressed
bahama blizzard is more overpowerng menthol and no bahama..
strawberry fuzz, possible the most disappointing, generic mute flavor that doesnt resemble strawberry or (peach)fuzz
peach - this one i like, with the flavor was a bit stronger (x2) but a pleasant vape and is holding it down in my vivi
orange creamsicle - only one i havent tried yet, will do so tonight
now since i won a gift cert for these i dont mind that they are not to my liking, but had i spent the $5 a bottle (5ml) Id be kinda mad
back to Oaks Juices :)

MLT910

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
West Coast, USA
2: Those look real nice MLT910

I had a coupon for that supplier and now that I'm running eGos, thanks to a very generous forum member, I decided a pretty battery (at the price I got it for) was be a nice little treat for myself :) I've been amassing bits and pieces for starter kits for everyone I know...I thought it might be OK to treat myself to something new, yet not necessarily "needed."

As you can tell, I have guilt over spending money on myself. ((Stop it, self!!))

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts

Thank you for all the congrats and most of all, thank you, Ray!!!!!!!! You rock! I am so excited about the tank!!!!!! Now, I have to figure out what to get! :)

I survived the storm and this was a nice thing to wake up to! We did get about 30" of snow! The best news is that we did not lose our electricity and heat! We have plenty of goodies to eat.... And, the previous snow had already melted, so it actually could have been way worse if we already had huge snow banks! It is hard for the dog to get out there as the snow is over his head! :)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
#2 on 02/09/2013

Last Weeks Winner: Snus

<('o'<)

^( '-' )^

(>‘o’)>

v( ‘.’ )v